1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a new car!

Discussion in 'Trade' started by Mozis, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Mozis

Mozis Like my car?

Hello, its mozis here! would somebody buy my lvl 3, 401 km/h, 0-60 in 2.7 sec,saleen for 750,000 $! It was 555,000 pus 221,000 in upgrades so its worth 776,000! so u save 26,000! pleeze 'cuz i wan a cc8s! i need 2 get 2 champion level! pleeze!!

2. zo6dude

zo6dude Like My Tail Lights?

when i get more money its a maybe

3. t.

t. Retired

IMO your probably better off with the S7. If you haven't already bought 10 Ecko and 10 Ben Sherman clothes do that. 10GS each, Join a club 10GS. Easy achievements like that soon mount up.

4. CarboyZR1

CarboyZR1 Asian

I have a black on black S7, 2 miles, stage 3 and I don't use it, although I think the CC8S is better, add my xfire and we will talk more.

5. Car Freak

Car Freak loves dirt too

i'd like that, but unfortunately I'm on the PC. Carboy, would you sell me your stage 3 S7? And if I don't like it, can I sell it back to you for same price? I currently have a stage 2 one but don't want to upgrade just yet, since the process is irreversible

6. CarboyZR1

CarboyZR1 Asian

Sure, but talk to me about it on xfire since that's the best way to sell the car without some redneck stealing the car.

7. Car Freak

Car Freak loves dirt too

don't have xfire... MSN?

8. eleKtro

eleKtro Contain Your Orgasms

I'll buy it if you want.

But sell it for like 777,666.

Cause lots of people just sell random cars.

Thanks!

9. CarboyZR1

CarboyZR1 Asian

I need to talk on xfire since we need to talk ingame so no goons take the car.

10. Nemixis_11

Nemixis_11 Veilside is in town

i would very much prefer the cc8s^^
    handling is stable-er

11. MCW

MCW MCW

I don't think you will get a lot of psoitive replies if you offer people a Saleen...because they are rubbish!

12. ShiZzl3

ShiZzl3 Banned

i dont need it but ill buy it for 9.9 mil if your intrested otherwise ill buy upgrade and sell you the C88 for 200K