1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a drifting teacher

Discussion in 'TDU1 - Xbox 360' started by yaug12345, Jul 11, 2007.

1. yaug12345 Undying Furball

:shocked: I need someone who is really good at drifting to teach me how to drift, I am a quick

learner, and can already drift a little bit, I just want to learn how to drift on all four wheel

and to slide on the roads for so long, if anyone is up for the challenge I would be VERY appreciative!:shocked:

2. YeOldeTDUMan

YeOldeTDUMan working too much

Try asking N1pper or Johansen they're the drifters around here

3. Nipper

Nipper \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

if its on FM" (probs not due to it being in TDU section) then i could help, but im afraid me and johansen no longer play TDU :)

sorry

4. YeOldeTDUMan

YeOldeTDUMan working too much

Not playing TDU at all?

Not even to show off your Drifting skills to someone who wants to learn?

5. Johansen

Johansen Banned

nope not at all.

6. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

ask me.analface, he is also an excellent drifter, and he still plays tdu , i would help, but im just really a novice

7. cocoki700

cocoki700 Speed Demon

i can drift a little but only on curves and i only know about the handbrake thing i want to learn how to drift longer

8. Skyliner719

Skyliner719 Rookie

i could help if u have hardcore mode, mr.analface taught me and i think im ok

9. cocoki700

cocoki700 Speed Demon

i got to champ lvl i just need to get xbox live does hcm make the road slippery and mr analface gave me a few pointers

10. KsE MeRcEnArY

KsE MeRcEnArY Rookie

Hey i will teach just send me a message my useername is the same as the gamertag