1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I lost the meaning of my life.

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Aquila DK, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Aquila DK is Tom Kristensen :D

You've guessed it, I've decided to join the club of 3RLoD.. Happened to me 2 hours ago, then again an hour ago. So I won't be on Xbox live for a while now.. Gonna go to the store, where the guy I bought it from got it, tomorrow and see what we can do about it.

#1 Aquila DK, Nov 23, 2007
    Last edited by Aquila DK: Nov 23, 2007
  2. Speed

Speed Can You Feel It?

Lmao, this actually made me laugh :p

3. Aquila DK

Aquila DK is Tom Kristensen :D

Then you're really gonna laugh at this, it's broken down, for GOOD...

4. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

It happened to my mate aswell today, the only thing is his came back from M$ in January after being fixed once and less than a year later its gone again.

5. Aquila DK

It's so annoying. Seriously, I have NO idea how I'm gonna spend my time the next two weeks. Worst possible time it could happen.

6. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

I don't know what the turn around is for broken 360's in Denmark but my mate got told it could take up to 30 days.

7. Aquila DK

30 days?! Holy faeces! I can't wait that long!

8. TOPGEAR DOG

TOPGEAR DOG Secretly a shoplifter!

Tell them its the third to brake on you and they will fix it within in 2 weeks and give you a free game...thats what i did...

@nodz86 mine came back april and broke october

9. Aquila DK

The getting a life part is sooo hard, that's must be the reason why our consoles break. We use them too much :D

10. Who

Who It's not a tumor.

Mine Broke in april, after much buggering around with M$ support i sent it back in July, and it was sent back to me in september...

11. YeOldeTDUMan

YeOldeTDUMan working too much

Got a replacement machine today ... MS kept their promise of 3 weeks!

Yay ... I'm BACK!

12. Aquila DK

Grats Hybrid! Hope MS will bare as fast, if not faster with mine :D

13. Who

Who It's not a tumor.

i think mine may be next in line :/

my xbox is making artifacts, particularly in PGR4, which makes me think the GPU is on its way out

14. YeOldeTDUMan

YeOldeTDUMan working too much

well mine was 3 weeks to the day ... exactly as MS said ... can't gumble about that

as to the box ... looks like its one of the last of the old spec machines ... MFR 24-09-07 and I can see a copper heatsink pipe and it has a silver fronted disc tray

but it's a LOT quieter than my old machine ... no freezes on TDU so far (fingers crossed, touch wood ... etc, etc)