1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I lost my save file!

Discussion in 'TDU1 - PC' started by RB26DETT, Dec 15, 2007.

1. RB26DETT

RB26DETT Banned

Thanks a lot ATARI! My 5 houses with 50+ cars and 20 million dollars are now gone! I'm going to uninstall this game. It's useless now trying to win back all that I have achieved.:mad:

No more POTW entries and Photomode threads from me.

2. Speed

Speed Can You Feel It?

How? Corruption? Accidental Deletion? What happened?!?! :(

3. TopGearFTW

TopGearFTW Self-Proclaimed GH Master

ouch...wow man that really sucks, i feel sorry for you

any reason why it happened? or does it just...occur somethimes?

4. TDU-RAZOR

TDU-RAZOR Laid Back User

have you removed it yet ??

we might be able to fix it fella - talk to me ...

5. eleKtro

eleKtro Contain Your Orgasms

Try a System Restore.

6. RB26DETT

RB26DETT Banned

the Test Drive Unlimited folder in My Documents is gone! Argh! I didn't delete anything! When I loaded up the game, it told me to create a profile instead of connecting to my old one! DAMN IT!

7. TDU-RAZOR

TDU-RAZOR Laid Back User

Well if the folders gone, not much we can do fella...

use save protector in the tdu toolkit (www.wolfs-hideout.co.uk) or manually backup your TDU Folders at regular intervals. If you already have a backup copy and paste that back into my docs. then use the reg fixer if needed...

its not too bad starting over mate, use bookmarks and you will be surprised :) just how easy it is to get back on your feet.

8. RB26DETT

RB26DETT Banned

HALLELUJAH! I got my folder back. It moved to a different location. It has happened to me before to my My Music folder. Really weird!

PHOTO MODE ABUSER IS BACK IN BUSINESS!!!

9. hesonly5

hesonly5 Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Me thinkses your computer has gremlinses that run away with your fileses... o_O

10. RB26DETT

RB26DETT Banned

lol!

me thinks the same thing! second time this sort of thing happened.