1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To Unblock

Discussion in 'TDU1 - PC' started by azmetz88, May 4, 2007.

1. azmetz88

azmetz88 New Member

So, I'm trying to meet up with my uncle who just bought the game. Anyways, I tried to add him and I think he may have pushed the wrong button and blocked me. He can not see me anywhere, even when we are both at the exact same place (talking through XFire). How can he unblock me? :eek_blue:

2. azmetz88

azmetz88 New Member

Anyone? And could this be a firewall issue as well? He says he didnt see any block options.

3. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    Forum Team

I'm sure someone will know but unfortunately I don't have the PC version. Has he tried adding you again just to see if it alerts him or anything?

4. S71NG3R

S71NG3R New Member

Did you see each other before?

You could have been in different sessions. There is a problem with people connecting in the same session. It can take a long time for the person to show up in your session.

Also can you see each other in the map view?

5. azmetz88

azmetz88 New Member

It is hit or miss. We will both be at the same area (in this case in front of the Audi dealer) and on the same stretch of road, however, we cannot physically see the other car where it should be. Then, they will show up on radar for a second with their name, but when you spawn on them, there is still no sign of them. Then we will see each other physically, chat for a second, but when one of us goes into a dealer or something, we can't find the other again. Very aggravating.

6. -Dell-

-Dell- Formerly known as MR-E46

That's just the way TDU works (or doesn't work)

The system disconnects you whenever you enter a map, race and dealership etc. and takes just as long to re-connect. Nothing to do except wait for your uncle to re-appear.

7. azmetz88

azmetz88 New Member

Well, its still doing it. No matter how long we spend at a single place, we never can see each other. We can see each other on radar, but when we spawn there is no one where there should be. However, we were able to race by both entering one of the online racing servers. Basically, I'm confused. I'm gonna try to get a hold of Atari about it.

8. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

Sounds good dude i hope you get a reply from them because it really annoys the hell out of me for that sole purpose also ;)

9. Mb

Mb The Photographer

Don't spawn on the same place as him. Click on his name on the map and he appears Immediately. That's what i always do, and it works 90% of the time :D

10. azmetz88

azmetz88 New Member

I've actually tried that as well, I get the same result though. :(

11. azmetz88

azmetz88 New Member

Well, I sent an e-mail, but it may be a while lol.

"Response time may take up to 7-10 business days while our Customer Support operations are in transition. We apologize for any inconvenience."

12. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

Good luck! ;)

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!