1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many master points do you have?

Discussion in 'TDU1 - PlayStation 2 & PSP' started by jakyboy, Apr 17, 2007.

1. jakyboy

jakyboy pie is yum

I will kick things off.I have about 1,278,964 :eek:mg: :excited: :shocked: :wtf: :locked: :monkeydance: :bananasplit: :bananajump:

2. turbo lag

turbo lag Banned

2,147,483,647 lol. Dont ask how i got that much

3. LeoXXX

LeoXXX New Member

screen shot. thats unbelievable. u play 24/7?

4. Nipper

Nipper \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

what the hell are master points anyways?

sounds a bit, i duno, camp.....

5. Nauraushaun

Nauraushaun New Member

It's an experience thing. You get them from just driving around, so the more you get, the more you're playing. SO you unlock more races as you get more points, more points=higher skill level
    I have 3,710,781.

6. turbo lag

turbo lag Banned

HAHA, i was driving around in my Viper when the game froze and my MP points went off the screen lol
    WTF im ranked 10th even with that many points.... And my points never go up, they just stay the same..
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Tharr ya go

#6 turbo lag, Apr 29, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2007
  7. Nauraushaun

Nauraushaun New Member

It's probably happened to other people before, that's why. :p I always wondered how they got that many points...

8. turbo lag

turbo lag Banned

lol The points just kept rising, if i left it like that, it would have gone to like 859475698469768975467 lol

9. goingtoooofast

goingtoooofast Just a Deadman

now i have about 1,068,166 but i had problems with the memory card, so i had to restart the game about 3 TIMES!!! so after all that blood, sweat, and tears i have a total of about 5,000,000

10. Mr FastDriver

Mr FastDriver Maserati 3500 GT ftw!

I got about 2,350,000:excited:

11. Ninja_Benjamin

Ninja_Benjamin New Member

i dont got more than 1.5??.??? mp after i finished the ll Vioggio Grande and are 49 % finished^^:excited:

12. a nugget

a nugget BNR34 FTW!!!

i used to have 2.4 million but i accidently deleted my mem stick:headbang:

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!