1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do you talk in the game ??? first day of playing

Discussion in 'TDU1 - PC' started by mustow, Jul 12, 2007.

1. mustow New Member

ummm how do you add friends how do you talk to people in the game i dont understand at all plz help

2. ScaR

ScaR New Member

To add friends is a bit tricky, but what you have to do is make sure they add you as well.
    Press F, scroll using NUMPAD 2 & 8, select *Player* using NUMPAD 6. Then select add friend (or something similar)

As for chatting in game, Just press T.
    If you were referring to VOIP, its a pain in the ass atm, and I have mine disabled.

3. mustow

mustow New Member

well when i press t in the game nuffin happens :( coz i just want to cruise but everyone just leaves me and they always beep there horn when they go by wats that mean

4. mustow

mustow New Member

man tHAT DIDNT WORK I TRIED USING THEM BUTTONS IT WOULND CHANGE FROM MY NAME AND HOW DO YOU OPEN TDU NEWS

5. ScaR

ScaR New Member

TDU news is in your "house". go to info --> news and you're there.
    I don't know why the other stuff didn't work, but you are using the 8, 4 etc on the numpad... and not the keys above the letters on the keyboard?!

6. mustow

mustow New Member

well i got everything to work thax for the help man

7. mustow

mustow New Member

how do you use you voice on the game like to talk to your friends and ****

8. ScaR

ScaR New Member

I don't know/use

9. Janos

Janos Miura Addicted

Must... not... comment... netiquette...