1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

High Mileage Motors

Discussion in 'Trade' started by ThorpaaayUK, Feb 26, 2007.

1. ThorpaaayUK Steer with the rear

Ok, so its not really a dealership on my part like other users have, but a open topic for sale of/request of high mileage vehicles. I know some people like to collect/obtain/distribute high mileage cars.

Ill help out as much as I can, dependant on what cars people want and at what mileage. Obviously high mileage cars will be setting you back a fair amount on top of the new price of a car, but then think of the man hours and the heritage you get with a car like it.

I'd say 1000 miles should be a minimum for sales/requests, as this is what Id consider high mileage atleast.

If people want, to make life easier, Ill edit this post with cars available and mileage. I may also recommend offers being taken/given on the price to pay for cars, rather than trying to set prices. We'll see how it goes.

Format for car listing:
    Car make and model (Tuning) - Mileage [Person to contact for the car]

Cars for sale:
    Ferrari Enzo (Stage 3) - 1000 miles [Myself]

Cars wanted:
    [None to date]

2. pdiddlybox

pdiddlybox foxtrot1pilot

i would love if you could find me a over 1000 mile car, I want a car that has the most miles out of all of them i.e. 100,000 miles.

3. TOPGEAR DOG

TOPGEAR DOG Secretly a shoplifter!

i want a 575marnello with over 1000, ill give you 2mill for it

4. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

McLaren F1 Stage 3 (1586 miles) - $1,600,000

Enzo Stage 3 (1500 miles) - £1,400,000

Thats what I have if your intressted. Trying to get rid of them.