1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi there!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by 99shill, Aug 30, 2007.

1. 99shill I AM THE STIG

Hi everyone, i'm Steven/Steve or Stingray (my nickname) i'm a massive fan of TDU so thought i'd join what seems to be a great community!
    I do actually race in real life, Had a go in a Formula Renault last week as i'm trying to get a drive next season (haven't had a drive all this year), have had 6 Karting championships to my name, none of the big ones tho just local championships but have never finished lower than 4th in my karting career.
    currently an employee of Jaguar as a sales person (you know the annoying people who come up to you and say "can i help you sir/madam"), erm i have (sadly) a 1.2i VW Polo LOL but getting a company car next week! yay! dreaming it will be an XKR (XK Coupe) LOL

and well thats me i guess.....

2. Mb

Mb The Photographer

Welcome on the forums mate! Do you play on the PC, Xbox, PS2?
    Good luck with your carreer ;)

3. Telos

Telos Eternal Being

Welcome to TDU-Central! Nice to have a real race driver here with us. Good luck with that career! Let us know what that company car was or if we don't see you anymore we know that XKR has you :)

4. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

:welcome:

5. Speed

Speed Can You Feel It?

:welcome: Wow, I love the XKR in game, I hope it's as good to drive in real life for you :)

6. S71NG3R

S71NG3R New Member

Welcome to the forum I'm sure you will enjoy the community.

7. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

Welcome mate :D

8. Mb

Mb The Photographer

We have to, else we get beaten by sir Stinger :p

9. -Lr-SpeedraceR

-Lr-SpeedraceR New Member

10. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

haha! damn right ;)

Anyway, welcome to the forum, and I hope you get the XKR or if you have, it is a dream car? I love it in-game, just today i took it on a photshoot to the secret island :D

11. Speed

Speed Can You Feel It?

:eek:fftopic:

Lol, don't you love how people still call it "The Secret Island" even though basically everyone knows where it is and how to get to it :D (Just thought I had to say that, sorry for the off topicness)

12. Iced_Bullet

Pft, you just had a go at me and made me delete 2 of my messages for going off topic xD lol, v ruich :p

As you can see we here are very firendly and have "playful" banter all the time hehe!

13. 99shill

99shill I AM THE STIG

Cheers for the welcome everyone!
    company car next week now, hope its the XKR just love that car! wouldn't mind the Veyron but thats not a JAG LOL

14. Iced_Bullet

haha! the Veyron lol, wouldn't we all!