1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey hey! New here!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by RB26DETT, Mar 27, 2007.

1. RB26DETT

RB26DETT Banned

Hey! I'm Justin. I eventually signed up after watching Diablo's videos on YouTube. Man, you rock! I still don't have the game and I'm planning to buy one. I'm just not sure if my Graphics Card is part of the minimum requirements. I'm running a 7300 gs. I got my computer one month ago and insisted on getting a better graphics card but over here in the Philippines, the 7300 gs was the best in the market. We're delayed over here when it comes to parts. So if someone could tell me if my 7300 gs would work, it'd be appreciated! :)

2. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

Hi there Justin welcome to the board and thanks for the comments on the vids, appreciate it ! The system requirements are posted up in the 'TDU - PC section' of the board but I would have to have a look around and see if the 7300GS is capable, it should be to be honest, I'm pretty sure someone will be able to say for definite.

Enjoy yourself and nice sig ! :D

3. TOOL

TOOL New Member

welcome Justin, hope you enjoy the community!

4. FA430RGT

FA430RGT Hoods and Alley-ways..

Welcome to the site and that (like D said) is an awsome GT-R You've got there!!

5. RB26DETT

RB26DETT Banned

Hey guys! Thanks for the welcome! I'm thinking of gambling and just buy the game to see if my 7300GS would work. If we were talking about the GeForce Series, what is the equivalent of the ATI Radeon 9800 256MB VRAM or Nvidia 6600 GT with 256 MB of VRAM?

Man, I've got play this game. :excited:I was a NFS worshiper but now, it's crap compared to TDU.:woot:

6. Jafrix

Jafrix New Member

Hey,

Welcome to the boards youll enjoy it here :D:excited:

7. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

8. The Driver

The Driver Driving It

Welcome, have fun...Ohhhh and the 7300 GS, should hold up the game in the minimum requirements, no prob...

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!