1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey guys!?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Burak40, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Burak40 Rookie

Hey all,

My name is Burak like in my nickname, Im live in The Netherlands, But im actually turkish... I play test drive since the day i was out in the stores.. At the moment i own a Pagani zonda Stage 3, and a jaguar 4.2. I'm going to buy all the things needed to do each cruise... My PC Specs are:

- Intel Pentium Dual-Core 2.8Ghz, rated at 5,6Ghz
    - 2048Mb ram.
    - 7.1 Surround sound speaker set!
    - Ati x1300 512mb graphic card ( not that good though, It'll be replaced by an Ati Sapphire 2600XT! )
    - Logitech G25 Steering Wheel
    - And TDU offcourse !

I'm still a member of the official Atari TDU forum,, and i saw a Post about this forum that it has DAILY cruises witch im looking for.

Looking forward to my first Cruise!

Cheers,
    Burak

2. Mb

Mb The Photographer

Hey Burak :)
    Welcome on the forums, hope you enjoy it here.
    The daily cruises are a bit dead lately, but i'm sure if you kick off again people will start joining.

3. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

Good afternoon. Welcome to the site.

4. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Hey, That may have been my thread :p But still, the Daily cruises are definately going to restart in the holidays :) We generally have cruise friday, and saturday night these days, however somedays when some members of the club are free, we just cruise :) The weekends and Fridays are saved for special events mainly :)

5. Burak40

Burak40 Rookie

But i hear lot of ppl complaining aboutthe fakt that there can only be 5 players at the time on a server?? is that treu... and if its not... i have 1 more question... the server we connect... its not the server we want to.. so isnt it going to be a little bit hard to connect to eachother?!

6. Speed

Speed Can You Feel It?

8 people can connect, all on the same server :)

Welcome :D

7. -Lr-SpeedraceR

-Lr-SpeedraceR New Member