1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Everyone! :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by steh091, Jan 2, 2008.

1. steh091

steh091 Rookie

Hi, im new on TDU central :) Been playing tdu since it came out and its still the best game i have.

was told about this forum after a couple of amazing races with Fizzkid2000 in his Maclaron F1 LM (top racer!)

hope to race some of you at some point, or cruise etc.

steh091

2. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Welcome to the board :)

Sorry, but I've forgotten which format Fizz is on. So are you a PS2/P or 360 or PC player.

I have a feeling Fizz is/was a 360'er. Am I wrong?

3. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Welcome to the community steh, are you sure it was fizz you saw? I mean he's a top guy but a top racer! :p (j/p) I'm sure we'll be seeing you around. :D

:welcome:

4. steh091

steh091 Rookie

5. S71NG3R

S71NG3R New Member

:welcome:

6. hesonly5

hesonly5 Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

7. -Lr-SpeedraceR

-Lr-SpeedraceR New Member

8. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad