1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey all im new

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by UkN0WnSCAA, Apr 8, 2007.

1. UkN0WnSCAA

UkN0WnSCAA GTP Racing

hey everyone. I just joined TDUC today thanks to enfuze and i just got the TDU (i had the demo for awhile and now i have the full) for the 360. My Username here is my gamertag for xbox live. Yea i hope i like it here i hope to see you all on TDU (even though i only have a A3 but i am getting a new car soon). Talk to ya all later.

2. enfuze

enfuze GTP Racing

Welcome mate!, Good to see ya got here anyway yeh nothing else to say hehe apart from get your gamertag on your profile thing ;)

3. UkN0WnSCAA

UkN0WnSCAA GTP Racing

oh i should have put this in my first post. My Xbox Live SN is uNkN(zero)WnSCAA. Change the (zero) with a number zero (0)

4. Jafrix

Jafrix New Member

Hey,

Welcome to the forums. youll enjoy it here.

message me on live sometime i might be able to give u a nice car for free :D

-Jafrix

5. scaleopdriver

scaleopdriver GT500 Fan!

6. UkN0WnSCAA

UkN0WnSCAA GTP Racing

ok cool i messaged you and sent a friend request. hope to drive with you on TDU

7. XxZanza LabzxX

Welcome to TD: U: C
    Enjoy the forum. =]

8. Street Ryder

Street Ryder Speed Demon

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!