1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help unable to install tdu 1 on windows 10

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by tduqc, Feb 10, 2018.

1. tduqc

tduqc Rookie

hi, i try to install tdu 1 on my pc but the installer close and i get this message after it finish downloading installshield wizard (the installer was interrupted before tdu could be completely installed). I have an original cd in perfect condition, i tried compatibility mode but nothing work. anyone have a solution ? thanks

2. Once I had simillar problem with that but I found a solution. You have to install some kind of patch (TDU Vista Patch). It helped me and now I can play TDU. Try to look for it. I hope this helps.

3. tduqc

tduqc Rookie

i found a way to fix my game :) if anyone have the same probleme as me all you need to do is to uninstall
    installshield wizard
    file and then start the setup to install tdu.

F12Berlinetta likes this.