1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Me Pleeaase!!

Discussion in 'TDU1 - PC' started by Enos, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Enos

Enos I spread love via Sigs!!

Hello,I bought the game today and i got home i was excited (obviously) Nd wen i put in the game it asked for my launguage so i put in English and then It said installshield was unable to install Scripting Runtime!!?? And ive tried and tried to get it to work! Help! I have the right system req. and all that!:wtf:

2. S71NG3R

S71NG3R New Member

3. Sunny

Sunny VIP MEMBER

hmm odd, well i hope you get it to work

4. Woodo

Woodo RoOm RoOm

what operating system are u running under

5. Enos

Enos I spread love via Sigs!!

Dont worry, thanks STRINGER ive done what it says to do and it works fine now, sorry i should have replied earlier...

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!