1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help! Installation problem!

Discussion in 'TDU1 - PC' started by Sultan, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Sultan New Member

I bought TDU for PC today (I wanted Ferraris), and so I'm installing normally. But at the last moment, an error comes up. It says that it couldn't find Manual.BG, and verify that I could see and access it. Any help?

2. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

My only advice is to maybe try again? Tell me if it helps..

3. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

4. Sultan

Sultan New Member

Technically, I had never installed the game. At the last bars in installation, the error appeared. All files that had been copied were kept, but I don't think the game was completely installed. I deleted all its files, but the ones it said in the link were never there (Yes, I can see hidden files). So I just re-did it.

How do I find the patch? What name does it have?

5. Iced_Bullet

Have you downloaded the patch? then you need to open the folder of the patch, then click on the icon to install (the only one which isn't a word doc I think)

6. Sultan

Sultan New Member

7. Iced_Bullet

Ah... Sorry I have no idea what the problem is :(

If you post this to the official attari forums' PC Tech Help, then you should get some sort of solution, if not, they'll refer you to the Official Atari support team.

http://forums.eu.atari.com/forumdisplay.php?f=459

8. Sultan

Sultan New Member

Well, thanks. I registered and posted it. Thanks for the help guys.

9. buttsneeze

buttsneeze New Member

It doesn't seem to be a file that you need to run the game, so you can probably just go ahead and start it (use the .exe, it probably didn't make a shortcut)

10. HavockJoker

HavockJoker PGR4 Master

How about you go try and find the pdf online. Put it in the folder that TDU is being installed in, and see if that works. I don't know if it will work but give it a try.