1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by S71NG3R, Mar 21, 2007.

1. S71NG3R

S71NG3R New Member

Hi, I have been looking at this site for a few weeks and now I have TDU I thought it was a good time to register. :excited:

I have the PC version because I don't have a Xbox 360 so I hope to meet some PC racers. I am a great fan of sim racing and mostly race online. TDU is not a sim but it dose have the best of both worlds. Sim racing is hardcore and on the edge but not always fun. Arcade racing is fun but not realistic in any way. So TDU I'm happy to say is very much the best of both worlds. It also has some very fresh features that racing games have never had before.

I like muscle cars for cruising and Italian sports cars for racing. So you will see me on the island in one or the other mostly. (If you are in a McLaren F1 and I'm cruising in my 65 Mustang no I'm not going to accept your challenge :) ).

Hope to see you on the island soon.

2. Street Ryder

Street Ryder Speed Demon

welcome to the site my friend

3. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

Welcome, I don't think anyone here is going to chaalange you like that on purpose. Im on 360 so won't see you online but will on the fourms.

4. Battletoy

Battletoy Wanna play with me?

I have to second, hope you enjoy the community though! ;)

5. S71NG3R

S71NG3R New Member

Thanks to all, I will be on this site most days so I'm sure I'll enjoy the community :D

6. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

Hey there S71NGER welcome to the boards and it's good to know that you are a lurker turned poster. I'm sure we have a fair few PC players on the board now so it shouldn't be too much hassle to get a squad of you together.

7. S71NG3R

S71NG3R New Member

Thanks Diablo, it would be cool if they patched the PC version to work over LIVE when it's avalible in the summer. Then the XBOX 360 and PC players can be together. :)

8. Hammy

Hammy DoUcHe BaG

the f1 has nothing on the mustang, id accept :p

9. Jafrix

Jafrix New Member

Hey welcome to the boards ^_^

10. S71NG3R

S71NG3R New Member

It's funny you say that, this happened last night but not with the F1 but the SLR. I was in my Shelby GT 500 and got challenged, I said not in this car but he kept following me where ever I went. So I was pushing the GT 500 to the limit to get away and he lost it on a corner and crashed into a tree. He then disappeared off my sat nav. I guess he quit with embarrassment. :rofl:

11. Hammy

Hammy DoUcHe BaG

gotta love people that cant control their cars lol

12. nitrox

nitrox HC ES ! <3

hi there, welcome to the boards !!

i to have the 360 version, so i won't see you online, but i'm gonna see you a lot aren't i ?

greetz :monkeydance: :dance:

13. FA430RGT

FA430RGT Hoods and Alley-ways..

14. Reanimation

Reanimation | Linkin . Park |

Glad You made it..
    Have much fun on TDU

15. MattyDienhoff

MattyDienhoff New Member

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!