1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello everbody

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Snosubie, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Snosubie

Snosubie Rookie

Hey all just got the original tdu to work again and not only that I think I've gotten project paradise to work as well however wen I start the game I can't find any other players even after driving around for a hr or two and it says tdu servers are available in the pause menu. Any insight to this would be greatly appreciated however I am happy to be playing the game again since I haven't played since they closed the server. And thank you turbo duck and any related staff for bringing this game out of the grave! Lol

2. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

Hey Snosubie, welcome to TDUCK :)

I can't be of much help as I don't play TDU, but someone more knowledgeable will be along soon.

3. Snosubie

Snosubie Rookie

Thanks for the welcome microphone

4. Milli

Milli An eternal apprentice.

Hello Snosubie! Welcome to the forums!

I'd say, if it says the servers are available, seems it is working, your issue might be something simple to fix.

First, do you play in an online account? If you're seeing bots, your account is offline.

If it is an online account, TDU is not really as full of people as we may think, it often has only 70 people spread around the map, and you will only see them if they get in a 5km range away from you. So, it is possible to spend a lot of time in the game without really see anyone.

If even after making sure about that, it is not working, try close your port, as it tells you how to in Project Paradise thread.

And if you allow me do a self merchandising, search for Ultra Community Pack, in TDU Mod section, don't think you will regret it. ;) :lol:

5. Snosubie

Snosubie Rookie

Just tried again and there was people all around I couldn't believe it my feets were sweatin and my fingers were tinglin lol must have not been any one around yesterday wen I tried all though it was spawning police yesterday which it is not today I find that kind of curious but whateves lol. Thank you for ur respones im definitely going to have to do some exploring of what the community has become since I last played but right now I've got a few years of built up cruising to get out of my system lol so happy this game isn't dead

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!