1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello All!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by jbenekeorr, Mar 13, 2008.

1. jbenekeorr

jbenekeorr Owns 3500GT named Gillian

Hi, I'm James, 15, from Leicestershire UK.
    I'm crazy about cars! I have a Daihatsu Fourtrak which i drive in my grandma's field (see i am crazy about cars!). I have been playing Test drive for a good while now .. probably around a year on PC and PS2. I have some strange fixation with the Audi A6 on TDU and when reading about the car megapack (which i was very happy to find contained the audi S6!) on computer forum and was directed to this site i immediatley joined so i could share my ideas and experiences with like minded TDU players. :)

2. khevolution

khevolution Most likely To Hit a Tree

hey welcome to the forum

just sit back and enjoy, the straight jacket will be with you shortly

3. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

Hello and welcome to the gorgeous headquarters of TDU-C and let the forum take you for a ride ;)

4. hesonly5

hesonly5 Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

:welcome:

Heh, aren't I boring? :p

5. jbenekeorr

jbenekeorr Owns 3500GT named Gillian

wow you lot reply quickly! ... Thanks for being so welcoming, im sure i will enjoy my stay at TDU central. P.s V funny !!

6. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

You called for me khevo, I'm a bit busy right now.

Anyway I am the very sensible squirrel mafia boss frying pan hitting administrator of TDUc and I would like to welcome you to whereever the hell I am and I hope that you enjoy cosmic pasta and we'll see you in the morning for routine inspection of your carrots.

At ease soldier !

7. khevolution

khevolution Most likely To Hit a Tree

oh god he's escaped again.

8. Baltoman

Baltoman Baby Vipah :D

Hello there... Welcome to the... umm..... home of old people. (I cant saY forum because they'll shoot me If I say it) oh no I just said it, gotta go.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH PLZ DONT SHOOT ME IT WAS CARBOY!

9. DriftNismo

DriftNismo 87 Civic GT

Hey man, welcome to TDU Central! I love the A6 too, but i still have a feeling i'll drive the A6 more than i will the S6. We'll have to cruise sometime. If you have any questions about anything feel free to pm me! Enjoy your stay man!

EDIT: Btw, my names also James :D. Dunno why i had to point that out :p.

#9 DriftNismo, Mar 13, 2008
    Last edited by DriftNismo: Mar 14, 2008
  10. RB26DETT

RB26DETT Banned

wonder who that could be. :p lol. this jnskyliner34 from CoFo(computerforum)

welcome to tdu-central!

why don't ask about your problem with tdu. guys, here's a link to what he posted on CoFo. of course, i couldn't be of any help because i never ran into problems with TDU.
    http://www.computerforum.com/114706-test-drive-unlimited-issue-help-please.html

#10 RB26DETT, Mar 14, 2008
    Last edited by RB26DETT: Mar 14, 2008
  11. -Lr-SpeedraceR

-Lr-SpeedraceR New Member