1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy Birthday FA430GT !!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Diablo, Mar 23, 2007.

1. Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Happy Bday mate, have a good one and get that info sent off to the DVLA and get your ass driving !!

Enjoy it buddy.

2. Jafrix

Jafrix New Member

happy birthday 430 dont party too much :p :excited:

3. FA430RGT

FA430RGT Hoods and Alley-ways..

I'm on abit early (got work to do again) but spent most of last night partying and ended up in the A&E (1 Broken finger).. Planning to go out tonight too so it should be fun.. Thanks for the thread Diablo, much appriceiated! and about the DVLA.. It's in the envolope ready to go! (But I can't be asked to get any driving lessons at my current state!)

4. Marc_CRX

Marc_CRX Tail End Out!!

Hopefully you didnt Break your Trigger Finger :p

Happy Birthday mate...enjoy yourself

5. FA430RGT

Nope just my ring finger, just checking.. Yep doesn't do much for the controller mind you it's bloody painfull!

6. Marc_CRX

Marc_CRX Tail End Out!!

have the same problem with Paint at the Moment i have taken 10 500G painkiller in the space of 12 hours :s

7. Johansen

Johansen Banned

:birthday: FA430RGT.

8. Who

Who It's not a tumor.

Happy birthday Fawad

9. YeOldeTDUMan

YeOldeTDUMan working too much

Happy Birthday FA!

10. FA430RGT

Cheers fellas! Gearing up for a night out now so will catch you lot very soon!

11. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

Happy birthday my friend , have a good one.

12. The Driver

The Driver Driving It

Happy Birthday dude...:cheers: Have fun playing games, drinking beer or better playing with girls...AAHAHHAHAHAH,LOL

13. FA430RGT

Well after a long night out with over 30 mates (it was crazy) I'm glad to say it's over, I'm tottaly out of it! Now back to work! (yay :(..) Btw i've got over £150 from random people to spend any suggestions? I was thinking steering wheel Plus GOW and ICC Cricket 07..
    Btw I'll be chasing teams about Team NAMES and CARS starting from Monday.. Wednesday is the Deadline..

14. Marc_CRX

Marc_CRX Tail End Out!!

got a steering wheel yesterday myself mate.... worth the investment IMO especially when FM2 comes out

15. FA430RGT

Aye well that sorted.. Might go pick it up tomorrow can't be asked to go get it today! (can't be asked to walk and couple of meters and turn the 360 on tbh)

16. Marc_CRX

Marc_CRX Tail End Out!!

yeah Hangovers truly are a Bitch lol