1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Had a Good Day? Post Your Story Here!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ryzza5, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

It's about bloody time! Congrats! :D

#921 Microphone, Jul 24, 2017
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 21, 2018
    TIMELESS likes this.
  2. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

That's outstanding @TIMELESS!! Congratulations man.

#922 Diablo, Jul 24, 2017
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 19, 2018
    TIMELESS likes this.
  3. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

Thanks guys :D My good day ended up getting a lot better as I spent most of it touring the country in the GT-Four :p

Milli likes this.
  4. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

What an awesome first day of official driving that must have been. Damn, I am so jealous!

5. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

On Friday I took my girlfriend to the Royal Botanic Gardens near the city center and proposed to her while enjoying a relaxing punt ride (like a gondola) on a lake in the garden, while two of our best friends were secretly taking photos. Everything went perfectly to plan. She yes, after wiping away a few tears. We eventually stopped kissing and the 4 of us had a lovely dinner followed by watching 'The Mountain Between Us' at the outdoor Moonlight Cinema in those same gardens. After taking everyone else home I didn't get back to my place until 3am but that didn't spoil one of the most wonderful days I've ever had. My previous post was before all of this happened, so now I am officially engaged.

6. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

That is awesome @Ryzza5! The whole event sounds like an excerpt from a romantic novel or film, you clearly put a lot of thought into making it a memorable occasion for you both to look back on. I had to laugh at knowing you announced it before actually making it happen but hey, it's good to be impulsive at times! :D

I wish you and your lovely lady a long and happy future. :)

:bparty:

Ryzza5 likes this.
  7. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

Thanks Andy. :tipshat:

8. Milli

Milli An eternal apprentice.

Where are our invites to the wedding party @Ryzza5? I have to plan my trip to Australia with time, so i must know asap! :lol:

Jokes aside, congrats man, it is really awesome, as Diabs said. All the effort, the planning, the making it happen, i can only imagine.

I wish the new bride and groom, all of the best, that the years to come are filled with love, happiness, joy and respect. :D

Ryzza5 likes this.
  9. jakeooooo

jakeooooo Rookie

does anyone know how to download?

10. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Did you post in the wrong topic by chance?

Milli likes this.
  11. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

Congrats Ryan! That sounds fantastic :)

Ryzza5 likes this.
  12. hassan1995

hassan1995 ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

I'd like to also know how to download love.

Congrats ry!

Milli and Ryzza5 like this.
  13. Milli

Milli An eternal apprentice.

:lol: That was a nice one Hassan, i lol'd for real here.

hassan1995 likes this.
  14. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

Less than a week has passed an we have booked venues for the engagement party, wedding reception, drafted up guest lists, selected a colour scheme for the bridal party, and made headway into an online gift registry list. I thought these things were supposed to be hard to plan?

Big to-do items are to get invitations out and then there's the small matter selecting a celebrant, bridal attire, cars, hair & make-up for the girls, etc.

15. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

Slightly belated congratulations Ryan! So pleased for you dude! Wish you guys all the happiness in the world :)

My brother got married a few months ago and we found the big things were quick and easy, but all the little details were a PITA lol

Ryzza5 likes this.