1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Had a Good Day? Post Your Story Here!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ryzza5, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

That blue M3, with those wheels, with brown leather would be an absolutely stunning car :drool:

2. sti228

sti228 Sim Racer

Hello. I have a very good day ! :drool: Finally i clean my G25 pedal potentiometers and it's working perfect now. I also clean all pedal parts and it's look like a new :) I already tested it and happy with results. Here is some today's shots :cheeky:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

#902 sti228, Jul 30, 2016
    Last edited by sti228: Jul 30, 2016
    Diablo likes this.
  3. The Compensator

The Compensator Future heel&toe historian

Did some gardening this evening after work. 'bout 20 fill-ups distributed all over the garden. :sozzled:

[​IMG]

4. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

I finally get to use the words "I quit" :D

5. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Where though? Anyone can say those words, but it is who is in front of you when saying it that matters. :p

6. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

You.

:leaves:

Kidding. :p My current soon to be ex-employer. I can't wait to work at normal hours again! :yay:

7. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

Darn, I forgot to do that.

Hey Diablo :hiya:

I QUIT! :gmc:

:lol:

8. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

Wee bit late buddy :p

9. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

I figured this was going to be the news when I saw that it was you posting in this thread :p Congrats hun, I hope the return to sociable hours makes you less hormonal :cheeky:

I'll have a venti skinny mocha latte in the christmas decorated cup please. Hurry up, it's been at least 3 minutes since I instagrammed something basic. Totally.

10. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

Thanks Myk. As do I and everyone around me. :lol:

And I joke you not, they do that. Christmas cups and all.

11. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

I'm aware, I wasn't joking. My instagram needs that coffee right now, what's the delay for?

Can I speak to your manager please?

Look at my profile pic/avatar, I AM THAT PERSON.

12. big 206 fan

big 206 fan just cruising

name of the thread is:had a good day.....

well,it was interesting day and finally,I can say:I just bought my first car!!!!!:excited::excited::excited:

Sadly,it is not Peugeot 206 which I dreamed for a long time....it is Alfa Romeo 156 ....pics and specs in next couple of days

13. sti228

sti228 Sim Racer

I have this problem during 2 weeks. Finally today i fix it by myself :) First i decided this problem came from clutch pedal potentiometer but probably no. Here is clutch problem :(

[​IMG]

After fix.

[​IMG]

Wire worn out in 2 place. I made some test and find out that second one looks ok. I cut first place and fix it. Not the best job but anyway it works great and i'm very happy :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

While I have had strong suspicions for the past few weeks, I have had it 100% confirmed today from a mate (and his wife) that someone is 'full on into [me]'.

15. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

You won't know for sure until she serenades you with this absolute anthem:

#915 Microphone, Jun 16, 2017
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 19, 2018
  16. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

Anthems aside, having spent the last 2 hours chatting, I can say that I do know for sure.

Microphone likes this.
  17. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

So what does this mean? Do you like her back? Are you going to go on a date? Are you already engaged? Should we expect a Ryzza Jr sometime in 2018?

18. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

She has been in your neck of the woods these past 4 and next 4 weeks. We'll discuss it more when she gets back, but just in the getting to know each other better stages. Old fashioned dating, if you will.

19. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

Passes my driving test this morning, I'm stoked :D

Diablo and RobikV3 like this.
  20. RobikV3

RobikV3 RB26DETT

Nice congrats!

TIMELESS likes this.