1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Had a Bad Day? Post Your Story Here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by "Hedge", Oct 8, 2010.

1. TDUFREAK500

TDUFREAK500 Rotary <3

not as bad as what my teacher did to someone in my class. she made him sit outside in the rain for like half an hour and when he was called back in he was soaked and had a massive wet patch on his bum and everyone was laughing at him it was so funny

2. GTAMADDOG

GTAMADDOG Dreaming in Splendour

I just didn't go. I was always the last to leave the house in the mornings and the first to be back in the afternoon meaning I never got discovered by family. The school used to give out attendance reports which I disposed of so my dad never saw one of them. The school hardly ever phoned up to ask where I was, I think I got my sister to pretend she was my mum once when she phoned in to say I was 'sick'.

College was a lot easier, they just didn't care. They used to use the "We don't care if you skive off but it's you who's going to lose your EMA" excuse. Wrong, I don't get EMA so it doesn't effect me in the slightest :p

College was slightly more difficult to skive off. My sister was last to leave the house while I was at college, I used to leave an hour before her generally, but she was never bothered if I didn't go to college. The afternoon was the problem because my bus got back at 4:45/50 and that's about the time my dad used to get back from work, so if I was already home at that time it'd look a bit dodgy (bus stop is 10 minutes away). So I made up the reason that my friend gave me a lift back from college. Three days out of five I only had half days so it was pretty easy to lie about.

#82 GTAMADDOG, Oct 21, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2010
  3. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

I have a gazillion dead insects stuck to the front of my car that I'll have to clean off this weekend. The spirited drive that caused the car to become dirty was well worth it though.

4. hpluls

hpluls Bogan Chariot Aficionado

Yesterday: power outage, dark as hell, no Internet access, laptop and phone both out of juice. CRAAAWWWLING IN MY SKIIIIN, THESE WOOOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEEEAAAL

5. "Hedge"

"Hedge" a.k.a. Tdu_Hedge

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ the end part

6. Who

Who It's not a tumor.

I'm just gonna reel off things that bug me at the moment.

Fallout New Vegas, despite being shipped early to some people, is locked till midnight.
    My copy didn't arrive early.
    If it arrives tomorrow I can't play it because my phone can't download steam updates (it's tethered to PC)
    The 5-7 days I was told to wait for 24mbit internet to be installed was a lie, I was told this a fortnight ago, it's going installed this coming wednesday apparently.
    I paid extra on my monthly bill to include internet, and I haven't had it for a whole month.
    My mum was a complete bitch to me on the phone earlier
    Everyone expects me to fix their problems, then they get pissy when I say i want time to sort my own
    Deadlines for uni... eurgh
    I bought £10 worth of posters and it turns out that in my contract I'm not allowed to use blu-tack, making them useless

7. IDprofile

IDprofile Can't wait for OculusRift

Got stuck in the middle of a lake on a jet ski, had to swim it to shore.
    TDU2 has made me forget about everything else today though.

8. Leadfoot[YT]

Leadfoot[YT] COTM Creator

Is any form of adhesive allowed? Like masking tape or something? As for deadlines, I have midterms next week. Not as rigorous, I'll admit, but "ugh" nonetheless.

-Leadfoot

9. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

What about those 3M things that hold up massive weights without marking the wall?

10. Leadfoot[YT]

What is this magic of which you speak? :nuts:

-Leadfoot

11. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

12. IDprofile

IDprofile Can't wait for OculusRift

Like I said earlier I lost my wallet. Well now I lost my stash of money, it was only $25, I must have have misplaced it or something. I'm not sure I even have enough money now to buy a new license or a new game which I need to hold me off until TDU2. :(

13. TDUFREAK500

TDUFREAK500 Rotary <3

had to go back to school after two weeks of pneumonia and had to do a writing test. and I was having a romantic moment with my GF until one of my other freinds started making really weird noises then rolling around on the floor laughing

14. :)

:) Yes. Just yes.

OK, today was, well, eventful...

Firstly, my school caught fire this morning due to someone, who thinks he is hardcore, setting fire to a bin in the boys toilets... Well, the fire kinda spread and three fire trucks had turned up. Anyway, no one was hurt and the school wasnt badly damaged, so school sadly continued...

After that, I came home to find that our boiler decided to stop giving out hot water. Well, at least the shower isn't effected due to the separate system - but this means te dishes are going to be piling up... Fun :p

Anyway, that was the extent of my day ;)

Hope you enjoyed yours :cheeky:

15. GTAMADDOG

GTAMADDOG Dreaming in Splendour

So basically, I'm unemployable.

16. t.

t. Retired

Employment is overrated.

17. iLLGT3

iLLGT3 New Member

Bad derby ruined my day. :(

18. Nismo_dude

Nismo_dude Rise Toybota!!!!

Found ou one of my closest friend was seriously injured in a car wreck last night. He was rear ended and pushed into an intersection then t-boned. They think he will be okay though

19. Leadfoot[YT]

Whoa! Hope he'll recover. :eek:

-Leadfoot

20. Nismo_dude

Nismo_dude Rise Toybota!!!!

He will have to go through surgury tomorrow though. He ruptured his knee when his side was hit and it has to be replaced if he wants to walk ever again:(.

I am having a hard time seeing him like this though, please be praying for him:(

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!