1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Had a Bad Day? Post Your Story Here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by "Hedge", Oct 8, 2010.

1. TDUFREAK500

TDUFREAK500 Rotary <3

I know those sort of people they wouldn't leave me alone because I hadn't asked her out and now they wont leave me alone because I haven't kissed her even though I really want to.

2. Acid44

Acid44 Beercules

I have insomnia, went to bed at 3 this morning, woke up at 6, expecting to have to work, don't have to work, but won't be able to sleep again until I've had at LEAST 18 hours awake. Oh, the joy.

3. IDprofile

IDprofile Can't wait for OculusRift

Now that I'm no longer grounded and I can now drive on the streets for pretty much my first time, my wallet is missing (has my license in it) I'm afraid it got stolen. =(

4. Not Saop

Not Saop Too many people hate me

Thank you for your support. For once someone understands me, and not someone telling me to STFU or get banned if I cross the line.

5. Penfold

Penfold Yes.

Pretty good day today, only bad thing was completely falling over on a escalator in front of loads of randoms >< But seeing an Enzo, LP640, 3 SLSs etc.. sorted me out.

6. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

I set my alarm to wake me up at 2am for *ahem* breakfast, forgetting that daylight savings meant that it didn't actually start til 3am. I managed to enable a hidden feature on my car so that the windows automatically close when it rains when the car is locked, which has brightened up my day.

7. TDUFREAK500

TDUFREAK500 Rotary <3

how did you do that

8. AustinDB9

AustinDB9 New Member

I Served the horrible Steve Pizzati today (All the Top Gear Australia viewers will know who I'm talking about) and I had to go that whole two minutes without saying the million things running through my head such as why the hell do you insist on filling up Australian television with rubbish every tuesday night and how on earth have you lasted three seasons! Arghh!

9. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

Like I said, I forgot about the daylight savings

Oh, you mean the auto-window-close thingo? If you have a speshul cable and software you can connect your PC to the car and enable a stash of extra hidden settings/features/tweaks. You could also try asking the Golf dealer to turn it on, but they're not always able or willing to. I think some Mk5 Golf's can do it too if they have rain-sensing wipers.

Took a quick video for you:

Shame the video didn't show me pouring the water as well.
    [+] Here's another video I found:

#29 Ryzza5, Oct 10, 2010
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 19, 2018
  10. CLR-GTR

CLR-GTR Bunchie farmer

Lol, cars with eastereggs ^^

11. Bezrider

Bezrider What's a skidmark

Bad day for me just been diagnosed with shingles
    :eek::sick:

12. hpluls

hpluls Bogan Chariot Aficionado

Hmm, does that mean they don't automatically close when you lock the car and it's not raining? Our '05 Octavia II automatically closes the windows a few seconds after locking it.

13. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

On a hot day at home I'd rather keep the windows open. There is a setting to auto-close the windows when I leave as well I believe. Plus, I can just hold the lock button on the remote to close all the windows while I'm walking away.

I'll let you get back to your tales of woe. :(

14. Revan174

Revan174 Bagel Enthusiast

Also on the "girl I like" talk, I saw my best friend (who is a girl) for the first time in 4 months yesterday, and after seeing her I'm starting to miss her a lot again which made today bad :(

And plus I have work to do that I don't want to do today as well :\

15. TDUFREAK500

TDUFREAK500 Rotary <3

had to do boring school work and it was freezing cold but at least i got to see my Girl Friend for the first time in two weeks because we have had school holidays and I am not allowed to go round to her house cause my mum is a *ahem* (yes I know not very long compared to revan but i really like her)

16. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

Is she the one posing behind your Ferrari? :lol:

17. TDUFREAK500

TDUFREAK500 Rotary <3

hell no I dont own a ferrari :( and I am not that old if you look in show yourself thread you will find her in a pic with me in post #2015 (page 101)

18. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

Yuh, I was kidding :fp:

19. TDUFREAK500

TDUFREAK500 Rotary <3

I know that I aint dumb I was just trying to show you what she looks like

I know Double post but I dont care!!

I HATE MY LIFE!! everyone hates me and I am getting bullied via facebook

#39 TDUFREAK500, Oct 11, 2010
    Last edited by Ryzza5: Oct 11, 2010
  20. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

Just joking with you :)

I found that the best thing to do is laugh at yourself with others. Others then get no satisfaction out of your mistreatment and leave you alone. You have to stick with it though. Keep in mind that once you finish school, you'll probably never see your friends (or bullies) again, so just look forward towards that. Hope --> endurance --> joy.