1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GTA Online: The Doomsday Heist - Out Dec 12th!

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Diablo, Dec 10, 2017.

1. TimBud

TimBud Well-Known Member

I do keep getting tempted to buy some in game stuff. But then it really is just a matter of time until I can afford it anyway... Plus when you play through stuff after everyone else there less idiots (who have nothing better to do) deliberately trying to spoil it for no reason

2. Ozzmcom

Ozzmcom BBW-ingame

first session 1-2 hours, had a bunker, coke and meth sale ready so did that with the cartel crew and get rival bonuses, those added up to about 2 mil then on second session did some heists with friends.

#22 Ozzmcom, Dec 30, 2017
    Last edited by Ozzmcom: Dec 30, 2017
  3. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

I guess that's the thing: if you don't know the smart way to play then making money becomes a grind. In a game like this you either need to know and enjoy the ways of making good money, or you need to be in a crew that can help you do so. :)

4. Ozzmcom

Ozzmcom BBW-ingame

The grind argument could've been made a year ago but not anymore. There is just so much to do I never find myself doing the same thing twice in a day. I don't even have the hangar and facilities yet which unlocks more jobs. Waiting for sale on those even though I have 12 mil in the bank. This is sort of the point on smart play. I also encourage anyone who doesn't want to deal with pvp while doing sales and resupplies to join the cartel crew. Everyone helps each other out with their sales and no pvp sessions so it's a win win

#24 Ozzmcom, Dec 30, 2017
    Last edited by Ozzmcom: Dec 30, 2017
  5. Rassva

Rassva Lannister

I kept applying to gta cartel but always got refused until I gave up

6. RobikV3

RobikV3 RB26DETT

Did they gave you a a reason?

7. Ozzmcom

Ozzmcom BBW-ingame

the main crew might be full, try applying for allies/friends

8. Rassva

Rassva Lannister

Nope, will check the allies/friends one

9. Ozzmcom

Ozzmcom BBW-ingame

do you have any people with random crew tags (the 3 lettered ones IGN etc.) in your friends list?