1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GTA Online {DT} - Get online (if you can) and get a job! +BUG FIXES

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Diablo, Oct 1, 2013.

Tags:
  1. TimBud

TimBud brmm

Get an xbox and we'll do some training with you… the 360 controller is a tiny bit better for shooters :p

well thats not very realistic now is it ;)

2. Milli

Milli An eternal apprentice.

The xbox controller is too massive for me. It makes my hands hurt. But i believe the controller isn't the problem... :lol:

And i already warned the PS3 people, don't count on me to shoot in missions and stuff.

3. TimBud

TimBud brmm

Wonder why they (Sony/M$/etc) don't make a smaller controller for girls (smaller hands)?.

4. Milli

Because the world is still very manly. Most things are made for men. :lol: And videogame specially, we (girls) are just a small % of the hardcore players.

5. T3hReaper91

T3hReaper91 New Member

So yeah got to level 21 and it looks my character has been lost :/ Can't even see it on the R* Social Club website...

6. iNotACactus

iNotACactus New Member

I lost my lv. 17 with an apartment and garage last night so (based on many people online's advice) I made a character in another slot, and this one keeps losing cars. Already lost my free Mustang and a Range Rover I spent $13k of the other character's savings getting road ready.

7. T3hReaper91

T3hReaper91 New Member

Yeah im not sure now if i should now create a new character or wait for this one to re-appear which ofcourse may or may not happen!

8. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Moderator
    tduck team

My character reappeared and it worked perfectly today :D

9. iNotACactus

iNotACactus New Member

My character disappeared last night and I made another in the other slot, hope it comes back. Especially since both the new character's insured cars disappeared randomly. :lol:

10. Paladin Skylark

[​IMG]
    My updated garage.

11. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

Try and keep the GTA V and GTAO stuff in their relevant threads chief. :)

Great selection of vehicles you got Clar, one for every situation by the look of it. :D

12. Milli

That's a Chevrolet Volt! :lol:

Paladin Skylark likes this.
  13. iNotACactus

iNotACactus New Member

It's shockingly good to drive in GTAV actually, having driven it. Great fun. :nods:

14. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

What you did there. I see it.

15. iNotACactus

iNotACactus New Member

Getting killed by the same 12yr-old over again? Idiot screaming obscenities into the mic? Put a bounty on them, they either leave or die soon after. I spent $27k having idiots killed the past few days, and that's money very well spent.

TimBud likes this.
  16. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

My new character is upto $51k. Not too shabby me thinks.

17. iNotACactus

iNotACactus New Member

I just killed a bounty by running into him with my helicopter. :lol:

18. Paladin Skylark

It's my economical selection.

iNotACactus and Milli like this.
  19. iNotACactus

iNotACactus New Member

How many times have you been shot for daily driving a Volt so far? :lol:

20. T3hReaper91

T3hReaper91 New Member

My new character is up too 75k and level 7 at the moment! Havne't bought any weapons though just surviving with the pistol for as long as i can really....

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!