1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GTA Online {DT} - Get online (if you can) and get a job! +BUG FIXES

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Diablo, Oct 1, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Keep trying guys, I think the tutorial is probably the section getting hit the most.

2. iNotACactus

iNotACactus New Member

Judging by some of the more recent posts here, it looks like characters are being lost somehow. Hopefully doesn't happen to me again :\

3. GTAMADDOG

GTAMADDOG Dreaming in Splendour

I managed to get online the day after launch which isn't as bad as predicted.

Annihilated my first race. Some guy thought nudging the back of my car would phase me, but all it did was add 10MPH to my speed and took 10MPH off his. One third of the way through the race I was really pulling away from the other players and didn't see them after that which was a great start I thought :p

I read about people complaining the graphics looked rubbish online, someone hinted at it looking like San Andreas (lol), but I didn't see any noticeable difference (?)

4. iNotACactus

iNotACactus New Member

Someone in a Chevy Volt gave me the bird then proceeded to start SMGing my car. I got away because my car isn't hairdryer-powered and stalked him a bit later, someone shot him and stole his car. Followed him after respawn and he started chasing me in an R8, took a corner, he crashed again. He then chased someone on a lawnmower and they both died. :lol:

5. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

I can't believe friends can use your shower. And why am I always bald these days!?

6. Camel

Camel New Member

I thought we were more than friends. :(

7. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

I drank a lot of whisky to forget that, please don't bring it back. :shocked:

iNotACactus likes this.
  8. superhyper

superhyper mamamamamamamadness

Yeah so the new patch completely broke the game for me. (It apparently fixed the major problems for everyone else). I could somehow access the game before it, got to rank 20 or so with a nice house and so on and after installing the patch; poof, gone. Tried creating a new character for the whole day but without luck. It always gives me a stupid error (I was watching the intro cutscene and suddenly the game tells me that I was kicked from the game before I was even playing...?) at some point and when I try reconnecting, there are no characters available to use. The game officially hates me ;-;

9. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

I've been reading that the patch perhaps resets or punishes those who may have went a bit too replay-happy on that one Job for Gerald.

10. superhyper

Guess I got really unlucky then. My friend (about rank 50 now) has basically been playing 24/7 since it went online and he got to that level using pretty much nothing but that one job for Gerald. His character is still fine :/

11. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Also jump on the Social Club website and see if it is still pulling your characters details from the cloud, as that could mean it's just simply connection issues at the moment.

12. superhyper

Been checking it every once in a while, it showed my character this morning but when I fired up the console and saw that the character was gone, it also disappeared from Social Club. Here's hoping that I could at least create a new one once they fix the problems..

13. TimBud

TimBud Well-Known Member

Which Gerald job is that?

14. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

The one people were hoarding from?

15. iNotACactus

iNotACactus New Member

PS3 online was down for a good part of the day and is still down. Rockstar already said it's Sony's problem and had them fix it before but yet it happened again. :fp:

16. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Guys you know how I have the twin M6-alikes right? Well I bought a bike and ermm ...welll

[​IMG]

superhyper likes this.
  17. Jacob

Jacob New Member

Day 5 of GTA Online: I still cant connect, that is all.

18. iNotACactus

iNotACactus New Member

Why though? :lol:

19. Jacob

Jacob New Member

No Idea. I got in for about 15 just then. Then it just stuck on the top down loading screen and I had to dashboard

20. iNotACactus

iNotACactus New Member

[​IMG]

My current garage, minus a Declasse Toranado convertible that I got later. :boss: