1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GT Sport GT Sport full car list and more

Discussion in 'Driving & Racing Games' started by Milli, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Milli

Milli An eternal apprentice.

Within less than 2 weeks of it's release, GT Sport decided to release their car list, together with some new videos and images to follow. There is a lot of eyecandy stuff for the carnuts :nuts: to look for.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

But that's not all, they also released a video of Interlagos racing track, which has only been seen in random images and as background in some videos.

You can access the full car list in the source link. ;)

Sauce: gran-turismo.com

Edit: On my personal point of view, car list is really... meh. :lol: #notsatisfied

#1 Milli, Oct 5, 2017
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 19, 2018
    Diablo likes this.
  2. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Outstanding video and images but the car list is pretty meh like you say. Don't get me wrong there is some nice stuff in there but it's very repetitive. I think this might make some wait for a reduction in price unless it comes out that there will be a good amount of free post-release content to boost the numbers.

Milli likes this.
  3. Milli

They said there will be more content to be added via download... but i don't know if it will be paid or free. Either way, it's very, very meh. Enough to not make me buy the game for now. :lol:

4. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

WHHHHAAAAATTTTTTTT? Do you see what you have done Polyphony Digital?!?!??!

:eek:mg:

5. Milli

They don't care at all. :lol: Now, in this forum otherwise, since you guys see me as a massive fan, i believe that says something.

6. hassan1995

hassan1995 ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

I'm getting it, not sure when completely depends how broke I am on the day :lol:. Plus other games are coming that I really want.

7. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

That's the thing, Gran Turismo isn't a must buy game anymore. It will probably do well enough but the name will only go so far before people tire of being let down.

8. Milli

It's a sad feeling, isn't it? :lol:

But to be fair, the game has potential, major flaw is the lack of content. Apparently. Which also, apparently, will be adressed with DLC.

9. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Kind of, knew it was coming and you could see it but those who needed to do something about it, didn't.

BTW that's your 5454th post.

10. Loz

Loz MonaMona

Does look good. I rather like that Mazda Atenza GT3 style car, always like a fast racing saloon. Reminds me of this: Mazda 3 sedan 20b racecar First race of 2013 (Zolder) - YouTube

Still unsure as to whether i'll get GTSport though, it's kinda like GT5 Prolouge or similar, not a proper main line GT game. Car list looks good but I can see why people will be upset at the small amount. I also understand why it is that small.

11. Milli

And it was yours 20.520th. :lol:

It's been said it's small because they wanted to focus on the FIA Championship cars that will be there for people to race online, and the rest will appear with time and DLCs. Which is reasonable.

12. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

I'd say it's more like GT3 A-spec which was a damn good game to be honest. I don't quite get why it is that small, before and after GT5 and GT6 came out we heard all about how the car models had been made next-next-gen proof (slight exaggeration) and would make the next game more packed and not take years to come out. Well...

13. sti228

sti228 Sim Racer

#13 sti228, Oct 12, 2017
  14. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Nice video that. It was very cool to hear the talk between the two and also see how the lines Hamilton was taking on the tracks.

15. sti228

sti228 Sim Racer

#15 sti228, Oct 14, 2017