1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got our computer working... bought an Enzo.

Discussion in 'TDU1 - PC' started by superhyper, Aug 26, 2007.

1. superhyper mamamamamamamadness

...went to my online profile and bought stage 3 enzo ferrari for only 1000$ :excited:Thanks to that awesome human being who put it for sale!:bananajump:

P.S.:eek:fftopic::badspelling:

2. eleKtro

eleKtro Contain Your Orgasms

Can I ask why you named the Topic " Got my computer working " when in the thread itself you talk about that you bought a Ferrari Enzo and nothing to do with your computer?

And if you want to talk about buying or selling cars there is a Trade subforum in the TDU PC forum.

3. Speed

Speed Can You Feel It?

I think he's just stating that his computer works now and when he went on TDU he bought an Enzo for $1000.

Just stating that he can play the game again, I guess this should really go in General Chat of The Bin.

4. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

The Thread title has changed now to "Got our computer working... bought an Enzo" lol, but yeah I agree, this should go in the bin, or the trade section :p

He's only on 14 posts, so he probably doens't know this forum very wel, and was just so pleased about *through gritted teeth* buying a STAGE 3 Enzo for $1000 xD When most of us have to buy the car for $650,000 and then the stage upgrades on top :( ;)

5. superhyper

superhyper mamamamamamamadness

Hey guys,I just wanted to tell you that got our computer working and now I can get online. :excited: (And if possible,cruise with you. By the way has anyone of you bought an 3stage enzo for 1000$?)

My gamertag is SuperHyperTDU and I will usually drive (actually drift) at oahu raceway.

Well,moderators decide. If this is too much :eek:fftopic: then lock it! :locked:

6. cocoki700

cocoki700 Speed Demon

i know a guy who got it for a dollar lol imy friend told me about it he almost snatched a db4 for 5k

7. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

Hehe cool stuff and glad you got your comp working again ;)