1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girl Problems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ScoobSTi, Dec 16, 2013.

1. ScoobSTi

ScoobSTi New Member

This. :cheeky:

2. Milli

Milli An eternal apprentice.

I was multi-quoting you guys, but Mike already said it all. Thanks Mike for saving me effort. :D :lol:

It's just... trust in yourselves boys! You guys can do it! :lol: Plus, there is nothing to be affraid of a girl.

Not to mention that the "No" is already yours, so, in the worst case scenario you stay in same place you were before trying. Though, if you try, your % of make it work increases. Lol

Fear Deer, Microphone and T1M like this.
  3. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

Especially when they're on the other side of the planet... even if they do like to perform flying kicks.

You'd think girls would work out by now that if a guy talks to them nervously then they must automatically like them (and the converse) :lol:

Milli likes this.
  4. Milli

Lol, such funny arse. :lol:

And no, of course not. But as i stated before, try is better than not try anything. In worst case you stay in the same situation you were before.

5. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

Yep.. make the thread.

6. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

New thread made

TIMELESS likes this.
  7. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

It's an old cliche but if you want to get in with a girl then make sure to get good with her friends. Also be confident but not overly forward, make her laugh but don't pile it on. Give her compliments, if she likes you as well as the things you say then she'll show it. She's not going to jump you or label you a creep right off the bat. Girls are humans too guys, they get nervous and also have things they like and don't crumble or vow off/revenge on all women if she doesn't seem interested in you.

I've honestly found girls love a guy who is confidently stupid, no not stupid confident as being too sure of yourself can come across too strong for some of them, but no making the night interesting by doing something unexpected but legal is a damn fine way to get her attention, then you can work on the other things or be creepy. Your choice! :D

TIMELESS, calster17, mau92 and 2 others like this.
  8. Milli

I've just put focus on the best part. :lol:

[​IMG]

9. T1M

T1M ♥ MX-5 ♥

Girls are scary though, it's hard to know what they feel. One second they like you, the next they hate you it seems. I'm so very shy and I have no idea how to make convo with girls. :hmmm: My only hope is to find a girl who's the same....

But Scoob/Merc/anyone else, you're probably better than me at talking, so I'm sure you guys will find someone.

Trying not to takeover the thread sorry

10. mau92

mau92 Well-Known Member

Well, this seems like an interesting thread indeed! I actually didn't see this one coming jaja

I gotta agree with that Mili ;)

11. TDUFREAK500

TDUFREAK500 Rotary <3

Will all of you stop complaining, I am incredibly shy and a bit of a social reject and I have been in a relationship for the past 3 years, if I can do it then so can you! sack up and ask that girl of your dreams out on a date

Milli likes this.
  12. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

You got Pixie's number then? :p

ScoobSTi likes this.
  13. TDUFREAK500

TDUFREAK500 Rotary <3

14. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

Someone here (cal? softie?) likes Pixie Lott

15. superhyper

superhyper mamamamamamamadness

[​IMG]

It was really this easy all the time?! Thanks for the advice, I'm gonna go out there and become confident just like that and find the love of my life! :D

Seriously, best advice ever >_> "stop complaining"

16. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

Stop thinking of this as a hurdle, no one knows what they feel and no one ever will :p

17. killalldude

killalldude SRT-Avant

Lol, this is the greatest thread title evar!

Come on, man. You should know alcohol + school = fail.

18. TDUFREAK500

TDUFREAK500 Rotary <3

Not really, its hilarious for everyone else hahaha

19. Ozzmcom

Ozzmcom BBW-ingame

not for me no
    [​IMG]

ScoobSTi, killalldude and superhyper like this.
  20. Camel

Camel New Member

Don't do it!!!!

Unless you want to be used as a pack mule a week before Christmas in a town centre in gale force winds. Being single was so much easier.... :lol: