1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game Cam New Video Recording Software

Discussion in 'Videos' started by eleKtro, Aug 12, 2007.

1. eleKtro Contain Your Orgasms

Found this earlier. It's pretty good, and I don't thinks there is a limit to video recording either.

Oops here is the link :D

http://www.planetgamecam.com/index.php?locid=download

Good thing is you can record for as long as you wish, but there is no sound.

But for you people who just put music over your videos this is perfect ;)

#1 eleKtro, Aug 12, 2007
    Last edited by eleKtro: Aug 12, 2007
  2. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

I'm sure theres been discussion on this before. It looks good but if fraps works stick with fraps because this is basically downgrading ;)

3. Mb

Mb The Photographer

No sound? That sucks :(

4. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

It's only Gamecam ;). You can use Smart PC Recorder for sound though ;)

5. eleKtro

eleKtro Contain Your Orgasms

Yes but fraps is limited to 30 seconds. And most people put sounds over their videos so you know ;)

6. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

Not if you have the full version ;). You mean you only have the 30 second version? I can send you the full over msn if you want? ;)

7. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Now you're not talking about illegal software here are you, as a regular on here you should know thats against the rules XD ;)

#7 Iced_Bullet, Aug 13, 2007
    Last edited by Iced_Bullet: Aug 13, 2007
  8. demon_ninja55

demon_ninja55 Inbound Motorsport

Should i download this or not because my fraps isnt working.

9. Speed

Speed Can You Feel It?

Lol of course not. I'm sure he's just talking about sharing resources between good friends ;)

I havn't actually used this but if it works along the same lines as FRAPS and you are not worried about not recording sound then it could be a good alternate recording program.

10. demon_ninja55

demon_ninja55 Inbound Motorsport

No im not worried about no sound i usualy cover the sound with a song or something so ill go ahead and download it.