1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Frankfurt Auto Show 2007

Discussion in 'Automotive Discussion' started by Baldy, Sep 11, 2007.

1. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

2. Mb

Mb The Photographer

That Brabus Bullit is definately one of the most Extreme Mercedesses on the world!

3. YeOldeTDUMan

YeOldeTDUMan working too much

For all the stories as they appear ...

http://www.autoblog.com/category/frankfurt-auto-show/

I'm just waiting for Fiat to unveil the Abarth 500 ... hopefully with a 595S version!

But in the meantime ...

The pics of the GT2 porsche look good.

The Up! looks like a great little city car ... the Merc F700 is ugly as hell!

Turbo X .... I want one

X6 ... anyone think the C-Pillar looks like an Aston/Jag/Mondeo

4. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

5. Nige

Nige Buy American ....

All I am gonna say is WOW !

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/09/11/frankfurt-2007-2008-saab-turbo-x-arrives-dressed-in-black/

Its a saab Turbo X (9-3) (obviously I wouldn't post a crappy BMW up would I !) it produces 280bhp from a 2.8 litre turbocharged V6 it uses Saabs new XWD all wheel drive technology and look at it, it looks like a car that the Italian Mafia would use.

Those alloys remind me of the alloys that are available on the new Bravo or is that just me ???

I really think Saab need to produce a Coupe version of this 9-3 after all Renault are producing a Laguna Coupe, Peugeot produce the 407 Coupe, BMW produce a 3 Series Coupe, Volvo has the C70 which is coupe (ish) and Vauxhall are supposed to be reviving the Calibra name for the new Vectra Coupe so there is a market but I guess it all depends on what the big guys want in Detroit.

Overall I'm happy with what Saab have done with the 9-3 and it does look alot better than the current model and I can see styling cues from the first gen 9-3 and the Aero X concept but maybe thats just me.

Now we all need now is a all new 9-5 !

6. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

nige unfortunately it still looks as mundane as a gray shirt imo, typical Saab styling, in fact I think they could be 2nd behind Porsche actually as the Worlds Laziest Designers, it looks alright but a Black on Black BMW 335i, or a new Evo X would be my choice for the money.

7. Nige

Nige Buy American ....

It doesn't look mundane just looks different like Alfa Romeo different which is good.

Hey I suppose its each to their own I happen to love Saab (you might not have guessed lol) and their style.

8. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

9. Mb

Mb The Photographer

10. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

It looks okay, and i like the looks, but i still wouldn't say they have style has there design changed much over the last 5 years, not really just a new bumper and maybe new lights.

11. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

Where's the car?

12. Nige

Nige Buy American ....

^^

What Fiat have started making sexy women now then ???

Lets hope they are more reliable then their cars if you know what I mean ;) lol !

13. Nige

Nige Buy American ....

^^

All I see is a very ugly Ferrari ....

hang on all Ferraris are ugly IMO !

14. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

15. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Too much probably... :( Well for an unemplyoed 16 yr old anyway haha!

16. YeOldeTDUMan

I don't see any cars there either!

17. YeOldeTDUMan

Suzuki Kizashi - obviously a concept

Suzuki bring along a 'Batmobile' concept car!

Attached Files: