1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forza Motorsport 7 Forza Motorsport 7 Has Gone Gold, Demo Coming Sep 19th

Discussion in 'Driving & Racing Games' started by tduck, Sep 7, 2017.

1. tduck

tduck Duck Tales!

[​IMG]

Turn 10 have announced that Forza Motorsport 7 has gone gold, and that a demo will be available for Xbox One and PC on September 19th. We are also treated to a look at the official commercial for the next in the highly-popular racing series.

'Musical Cars' is a fun advert which takes on the typical musical chairs theme...

Read more on this...

#1 tduck, Sep 7, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2018 at 10:35 PM
  2. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

I know they've been showing off the new middle eastern track, but does anyone know if there are any other new tracks\locations in this game that haven't been in Forza before? If that is the only addition, I find that a bit lame to be honest. I'm not playing anything enough to worry about a day one purchase, but I can see myself getting this one day for PC.

3. grandstand

grandstand New Member

Forza demos are usually pretty solid and are only done to make the wait for the game that bit more tolerable imo. :)

The advert was fun, even if I did find myself wondering whether we are supposed to know who these people are? :eek:ook: As for the choice, well I would be running straight for that Huayra. :loveit:

4. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

Don't think the demo has gone up yet (not seeing it on the store) but this video will give you an idea and also a time to beat. :cool:

#4 Diablo, Sep 19, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2018 at 1:38 AM
  5. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

Demo out at 10AM PDT / 5PM GMT

#5 Diablo, Sep 19, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2018 at 1:38 AM
  6. hassan1995

hassan1995 ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

The hype is real.

7. RobikV3

RobikV3 RB26DETT

I want to try the demo, but I have to update stupid Win 10

8. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

How are you guys finding this? I have seen a few saying they're not too fond of the handling, and I am not talking about those who haven't realised you can disable the assists.

9. RobikV3

RobikV3 RB26DETT

Yeah handling seems weird the GT2RS turns like a oil tanker, which obviously isnt right its a 911, but what bugs me the most is the wobbly chase camera its awful.

Literally can't stand it for more than 30 seconds without feeling nauseous.

10. hassan1995

hassan1995 ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

You can turn the camera shake off, did that immediately. The gt2rs is a odd one quite the boat at slow speed, but the truck and gtr was fun to drive.

11. RobikV3

RobikV3 RB26DETT

Oh really you can? I must be blind then... Yeah the GTR was fun ad the graphics are amazing thats for sure

12. Ozzmcom

Ozzmcom BBW-ingame

just had an hour long session with the demo, the overall game looks good and fun but there are several issues,
    first of all the FFB almost hasnt improved at all over apex and fh3. You still get a dead wheel as you're going 200 mph, Ive checked my monitor and there is absolutely 0 input as you're going straight. The physics are better though much less forgiving, you actually have to work which is nice.
    The dynamic weather is going to be a massive issue since they'll almost certainly going to shove it down your throat with every chance they get just like horizon games. I dont understand this recent trend with the racing games where they include weather system but it only goes to one extreme where in real world the race would be cancelled. I'll have to wait for the career mode to really say this isnt a fm6 expansion pack.

Milli likes this.
  13. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!