1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forza Motorsport 4 Forza Motorsport 4 DLC Packs inc Porsche Half Price!

Discussion in 'Archived Titles' started by Diablo, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

A selected few Forza Motorsport 4 DLC Packs have been slashed to half-price. The standard DLC packs in question are the July, August and September car packs as well as the Porsche pack also included in the promotion.

Xbox Live Xbox LIVE Marketplace Holiday Offers :

2. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

Is the Porsche DLC worth it? Tempting, but I just don't see myself playing FM4 at all.

3. TimBud

TimBud brmm

The porsche pack does have new races in the events calendar, new rivals... i never finished them and still not even driven half of the cars. :rolleyes:

4. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

I've barely done 20% of the game. The open layout of all the vents in grid-form + the boring grinding calendar system for career mode along with those uninspiring tracks kills the game for me, even if the car selection and audio and handling are decent.

At least with GT5 the career mode felt a bit more realistic, you had to search classifieds sometimes to find an eligible car, future events were hidden until you completed enough of the early ones (so you always felt you'd nearly finished), and they had those special challenges and seasonal events for something different to do.

MrLolololXD and calster17 like this.
  • About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!