1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forza Motorsport 2 Forza Motorsport 2 Drift Video *Coming Soon*

Discussion in 'Archived Titles' started by Johansen, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Yep me and nipper are currently making an drift video on forza 2, it will come out in the next few days, anyways heres some pics off the video i took just a litle teaser.

Attached Files:

2. Nipper

Nipper \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

sorry for the poor quality, some of it has to do with my camera being set wrong, and some of it has to do with the crappy editor i used, still, the content is good

Enjoy :)

3. Johansen

Johansen Banned

u was of the road just an second after i took that picture u whent of the road with one tire

4. Nipper

just trying out a bit of dirt drop :p

5. Nipper

the video is finished, will post it in my first post in thread when uploaded :)

6. Johansen

Johansen Banned

heres some more pics.

Attached Files:

7. Nipper

first vid is on the second post in this thread (my first post in this thread)(it appears i uploaded the wrong one, ill rectify this asap)

Enjoy, all comments welcome

and if you know a decent Quicktime Editing program let me kow via PM please, thank you

as for johansens new pics johansen was leading and i was following IIRC :S

PS, the Skyline is not drifting or attempting to drift, its a camera car :p

#7 Nipper, Jun 13, 2007
    Last edited by Nipper: Jun 13, 2007
  8. YeOldeTDUMan

YeOldeTDUMan working too much

cool vid Nipper/johan ...

so asking a silly question, what's a good drift car in Forza2 ... as in straight out of the box, no mods

9. Johansen

Johansen Banned

if u got the Top secret nissan silvia s15. thats a good car if not just tell me what u want and ill make one for u.

10. YeOldeTDUMan

YeOldeTDUMan working too much

No I haven't unlocked that yet ... been trying to complete the Factory Spec Focus race ... just got Sebring to do ... finished 2nd, then tried again and finished first and then the damn 360/forza2 went wierd on me and showed the credits being added a screen of the cars still racing the circuit, but the track was grass! ... and then the 360 died!

Well I've no idea what makes a good or a bad drift car ...

11. Nipper

jap motors are a good place to start :p