1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forza Motorsport 2 Forza Motorsport 1/4mile

Discussion in 'Archived Titles' started by CptDarknuggets, Jul 27, 2007.

1. CptDarknuggets 200 Angry Clydesdales

Everyone is going on about drifting and all that jazz. However why not another event that pushes your car to the limit? The drag strip!
    You can use the speedway but thats pretty ghey.
    It would be good if Turn10 brought out a track with the chrismas tree lights. Basically something that is made for dragging, and a scoreboard of who can get the fastest 1/4 mile time.

2. Marc_CRX

Marc_CRX Tail End Out!!

You can use either the Back S/F stretch on Nurburgring or the back straight on Sebring for Drag races, I would be up for it!

3. Rollin in an STi

Rollin in an STi Subie Owner

i would probably use the same part of the Test Tracks like in the first Forza. there are some markings on the ground, but not sure if they are marked for a 1/4 mile drag. but a drag strip would be nice.

4. FA430RGT

FA430RGT Hoods and Alley-ways..

I'd turn up if I have advance warning.. Arrange something..

5. TOPGEAR DOG

TOPGEAR DOG Secretly a shoplifter!

Forza 1 had a drag strip on the test track. On Forza 2 turn round at the start and drive to the last corner and you can see the old drag strip behind the barrier

6. CptDarknuggets

CptDarknuggets 200 Angry Clydesdales

I wasn't actually going to arrange one. I thought the idea was pretty neat.
    Wouldn't it be hard to replicate? How would you countdown and check times?

7. ThorpaaayUK

ThorpaaayUK Steer with the rear

You could use a third car, parked between the two cars at the startline, and flash brake lights/reverse light to signal a start. Could also have another players car parked at the finish to mark the finish line and judge a winner ;)

Just ideas, sounds good though, I'd be up for it.

8. Rollin in an STi

Rollin in an STi Subie Owner

thats a great way to do it. the STi 05 and the S204's would be great, because the back-up lights are huge so the racers can see when u hit reverse. :) (though, i personally do not care for how they redesigned the taillights on the Subaru's into that pattern)

9. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

I would be up for this, the drag strip was good on the odd occashion in the last game.

10. CptDarknuggets

CptDarknuggets 200 Angry Clydesdales

#10 CptDarknuggets, Jul 31, 2007
    Last edited by Diablo: Mar 30, 2018
  11. Mb

Mb The Photographer

#11 Mb, Sep 7, 2007
    Last edited by Diablo: Mar 30, 2018