1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forza Horizon 3 Forza Horizon 3: Garage Week 6 - Lovely Jubbly!

Discussion in 'Driving & Racing Games' started by tduck, Aug 25, 2016.

1. tduck

tduck Duck Tales!

turboduck bathtub

This Forza Horizon 3 Garage Week - exclusively being revealed by French website caradisiac - is the last but don't let that fool you into believing that this is where the lemons of the game have been stashed away as that's not the case at all. In fact the spotlighted cars will have you rolling in... well not style, but...

Read more on this...
    #1 tduck, Aug 25, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2018
  2. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

I am so happy to see a game actually include this car in its ranks. :nuts:
  3. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

Good list yet again :) Nice to see the 570S in a game, I wonder if the difference in power will be that noticeable between it and its siblings.

Still no Porsche though :shrug: Are they saving them until last for one huge Porsche Pack or is this something this game deserves to be criticised for?
  4. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

Strangely a Peugeot that is mentioned in the FM.net posting was not in the original for some reason. Maybe an easy miss when copied and pasted, dunno. Also no Volkswagen looks confirmed now.
  5. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

Don't be fooled with lemons.... *fools us with lemon-coloured lemon image displayed prominently* (a fun lemon, of course)
    Diablo likes this.
  6. Ozzmcom

Ozzmcom BBW-ingame

I just hope we can remove the trophy white guy character while in photomode.
  7. carlos_69

carlos_69 OMG EVO

Now i can finally have a Mr Bean inspired Reliant and Min.,

Just imagine a fully tuned Reliant and all the rolls that will happen.
  8. CLR-GTR

CLR-GTR Bunchie farmer

C218 323
    Just turn them into combustible lemons, or make life's manager take them back.
  • About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!