1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forza Motorsport 6 Forza 6 Race League

Discussion in 'Let's Race!' started by Paladin Skylark, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Paladin Skylark

So we could all beat you on a weekly basis?

jkjk :p

--- Post Updated ---

TRACK list has been posted!

2. Milli

Milli An eternal apprentice.

:lol: Possibly, i am not very good at Forzing. hahaha

3. Ozzmcom

Ozzmcom BBW-ingame

Could we race in slower cars? I mean I haven't launched the game yet so I don't exactly know how fast S-720 is but it sounds like lots of accidents on the first corner to me :cheeky:
    Lets be honest no one here knows how to race and half of us probably don't even use a wheel. We shouldn't concentrate on racing and strangling the wheel spin.

4. calster17

calster17 Resident rubbish car fan.

I though the same, and my first choice of car (Engine and drivetrain swaped) made me think the same thanks to the "Forza Fhysics" habit of making you drift everywhere was still in the game.
    But changed to a car that's RWD from the get-go and actually easier to control even without fine tuning it. :)

But for another championship i'd be up for slower/lower class rating cars!

5. Paladin Skylark

My car handles like it's on rails. All I had to do was tune downforce onto the Aero and stiffen front springs and she's perfect.

Above, try tuning downforce onto the wing and splitter, stiffen up the front suspension

I don't find 720 hard to control, you just have to sit and tune the thing o:

--- Post Updated ---

Also, it was Santtu who wanted to go this high - I only wanted A class.
    So blame him :p

6. superhyper

superhyper mamamamamamamadness

Heck, I didn't even have to tune it, I really had to put in some effort to break traction, I'm glad T10 has finally figured out what grip is :nods: I don't think it's too high at all, just don't necessarily start out with the slowest car you can find :lol:

(And I said 714 to Devin, he's the one who put it up to 720) :cheeky:

7. Camel

Camel New Member

Wonder what cars you have chosen. :hmmm:

8. Camel

Camel New Member

How many laps will we be doing on each track?

9. Milli

For those who are having problems with setups and the car is tail happy, do what Devin said. Specially mid-engine vehicles... a stiffer front suspension can cause understeer. Same thing would work with anti-roll bars, stiffer anti roll bars on the front also cause understeer. Downforce might be a problem on some tracks, like the ones with long straights, so, it's better to fix the setup using suspension and differential only, so you can use the downforce mostly to performance, instead of keep the car on the track.

10. calster17

calster17 Resident rubbish car fan.

It's the follow up to the Omin... :evil:

11. Ozzmcom

Ozzmcom BBW-ingame

I requested slower cars mainly because we would have more reaction time thus a cleaner race. You all know how it ends up when everyone in the session gets overpowered supercars.

12. superhyper

Last time the races were about 20min each, lap count will be accordingly. Not sure what Devin has in mind but I think that'd be fine :nods:

13. Paladin Skylark

I do indeed, I trust everyone to drive accordingly - if it's nothing but accidents we'll definitely lower the PI limit.

Santtu is pretty right here, I'm gonna do some maths and see what works best for each track.

14. Ozzmcom

Ozzmcom BBW-ingame

12.jpg
    13.jpg
    14.jpg

well my ride is ready. If you guys want to have that number sticker on your car you can grab it from my storefront. Just search for ozzmcom or turboduck.

#54 Ozzmcom, Sep 24, 2015
    Last edited by Diablo: Apr 13, 2018
  15. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

That is awesome biscuits! (the British kind not the USA ones) :misch:

16. superhyper

I made a number sticker for everyone to use as well :lol: Here's my ride in case someone missed it, gone through a lot of pre-season testing, livery is a work in progress :nods:

[​IMG]

17. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

18. Camel

Camel New Member

:hmmm:

I may need to change my car, again. >.<

19. Prophecy

Prophecy New Member

Fwooaar ozz, epic vantage

20. Milli

Ozz, i disapprove your car choice. Specially after what they did to us. :lol:

Livery is epic, photos are epic, you could just be better off with a Bentley. Right Ryzza?