1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forza Motorsport 6 Forza 6 Race League

Discussion in 'Let's Race!' started by Paladin Skylark, Sep 13, 2015.

1. ViralBunny

ViralBunny New Member

Hoping to make appearances if another season will be run. About to build a racing rig for my Logitech 029, just waiting for some funds :)

2. Paladin Skylark

I'd like to do another season for sure, we may need to tweak a few things is all! :D

3. Paladin Skylark

Will it work for everyone if we push the time back an hour?

so 9AM EST / 2PM GMT

4. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

So forward an hour then? :p

Probably not but as usual I try to at least make one race per season :lol:

5. carlos_69

carlos_69 OMG EVO

Thats 3PM in france so it works for me.

6. calster17

calster17 Resident rubbish car fan.

Works for me, but I'll be honest and say that we have entered the "Show season" here in the UK, meaning I'll likely miss more races as going to local cars shows and such like.
    That and the odd drink induced reason as well... :lol:

7. calster17

:bump:

Alright again everyone, I has a plan for a single run of the championship if anyone else if keen? (And it get's the blessing's from Skylark & Santtu)

A one-off event taking place at the Dayton Speedway, 50 -75 lap's or so depending what car class is picked?
    Car Rules? Well since you'll be turning left the entire time drivetrain should't make a difference as it's all about the speed really, and pit stops are only used if needed!

This can all be properly decided if anyone was interested of course.

TIMELESS likes this.
  8. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

I'm interested, so long as it's not next Saturday :p I might even have a mic this time. :lol:

calster17 likes this.
  9. carlos_69

carlos_69 OMG EVO

You can probably count me in.

calster17 likes this.
  10. calster17

Hopefully drum up more support for this, maybe get it done before everyone shifts over to Horizon 3? :D

I've been playing about with some max tuned D & E spec cars and had some interesting results so far...we could have some down right odd cars doing this! :lol: