1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forza Motorsport 2 Forza 2 - Which Region will you select?

Discussion in 'Archived Titles' started by YeOldeTDUMan, Apr 30, 2007.

?

Which region will you choose?

Poll closed May 30, 2007.
  1. North America

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  2. Europe

11 vote(s)
    64.7%
  3. Asia

4 vote(s)
    23.5%
  1. YeOldeTDUMan

YeOldeTDUMan working too much

OK, so having enjoyed Forza 1 after comments from this site and not being a member of Forza Central I thought I'd pose this question.

You have to pick a 'region' at the start of the game which dictates what cars appear easily and what are rare. So what do you pick?

2. Baxie

Baxie I am the passenger....

Europe... obviously

3. neil12345

neil12345 the mind is a dangerous t

I'll be plumbing for Asia I think, lol straight into the tuning market

4. Rollin in an STi

Rollin in an STi Subie Owner

i might start in North America obviously. :D But i heard, you can 'change' your region as you on through your game (of course it'll cost you)

WOOHOO! POST #100:woot: :excited:

5. Marc_CRX

Marc_CRX Tail End Out!!

I Clicked Europe, but some how i can see when i get the game i wont be able to resist choosing Asian

6. Rollin in an STi

Rollin in an STi Subie Owner

yeah, i might pick Asia as well, so i can get access to all the Subaru's. :D:D:D:D

7. Johansen

Johansen Banned

i picked asia because i want my nissan silvia s15 quick.

8. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

I think you have acsess to everycar, things are just cheaper in your own region. I'm choosing Eurpe becouse i'm going to go into the decals and sell them and I think supercars from europe will sell better.

9. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

EUROPE- germany and italy are both in europe, evryone knows wat cars come from those counntys:excited:

10. FA430RGT

FA430RGT Hoods and Alley-ways..

Europe without a second thought..

11. The 12oach

The 12oach Toilet, not a Douche

Europe for the fact that there is a Golf MK2 which will propably have a R32 swap (ooh i cant wait to put its torque split to 100% rear) hoping for a monster amount of horsepower so i can sort of power over it trough corners or just floor it at the end of the corners :twisted:

ooh call me from now on the idiotic Toilet lover ;p

12. SupermAnthony

SupermAnthony Man Of Steel

Europe, purely for the fact that I'm praying for a Zonda F.

Well, providing I decide to get the game, that is. My only gripe with the game so far is looking at recent trailers and in game movies, the tracks, roads, etc. look like they've been taken straight from Forza 1 and it has totally put me off! :cry: Does anyone have any vids of an updated Forza 2 that can change my mind?

13. Marc_CRX

Marc_CRX Tail End Out!!

I think some people have the wrong Idea of the Reigon's, you can have all the cars No Matter what region you choose, but their prices will vary

14. Johansen

Johansen Banned

i know that you can have whatever car you like but i want the parts cheap and stuff:excited:

15. The 12oach

The 12oach Toilet, not a Douche

i know it all im playing FM1 now tuning a corrado VR6 so it still has the same vr6 roar is hard believe me

16. YeOldeTDUMan

www.ign.com has lots of vids for Forza 2 ... graphics look great

17. Hamann M6

Hamann M6 Epic post whore

i picked europe just because of the E36 M3, carrera GT and the SLR.

18. YeOldeTDUMan

As mentioned before ... eventually you'll be able to get all the cars in Forza 2 (from what I'm lead to believe) ... the Region thing just dictates what cars are Rare and so have extra "Value"

19. Who

Who It's not a tumor.

Personally im choosing europe.

nicer classics, nicer sports cars, nicer selection of cars (i think your first car comes from your set region)

20. Street Ryder

Street Ryder Speed Demon

i picked asia but still not sure if i would might end up picking europe mind still not set on any region

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!