1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forza Motorsport 2 Forza 2 OUT NOW?????

Discussion in 'Archived Titles' started by Nodz86, May 26, 2007.

1. Nodz86 ____________

I know that it has been put back in the U.K. June 8th and about the same in the U.S. but I was looking through my recently played list on XBL and found someone going by the GT of Kazunori Sasaki who I met on TDU last week and he was playing it and already had a Gamerscore of 105 on i, I think that was about 6 Acheivements.

The person in question was from Japan, but going by other games Japan don't normally get games til a month after us or more so why have they got Forza 2 first and why are we waiting if the game is finished?

Just thought as I'm typing this that he could be a Tester/Programmer or something but I doubt it.

Has the release date changed again or has Japan actually got a game first????

2. FA430RGT

FA430RGT Hoods and Alley-ways..

I always thought Japan get games before us?

3. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

They do with playstation and wii but Xbox aint that big out there and its normally goes US 1st then UK then Japan with Xbox .With Playstation its normally Japan the US then UK not sure about the Nitendo but probably the same as Playstation

4. FA430RGT

FA430RGT Hoods and Alley-ways..

I see..

5. Marc_CRX

Marc_CRX Tail End Out!!

Japan got forza 2/3 days ago, released there first to try and boost sale of the 360 over there

6. SupermAnthony

SupermAnthony Man Of Steel

It's been leaked somewhere in Europe (I forget where) and Japan have it already I believe. Lots of people complaining about it, and rightly so[?].

"Existing customers? Nah, they'll buy it anyway, let's try and get Japan in on the act and release it there first!"

7. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

Yer, 8th over here still in the UK, 29th in the US and is out in Japan. Still pain in the backside for me becouse I have to wait untill the 15th.

8. Rollin in an STi

Rollin in an STi Subie Owner

yeah. it was totally unfair for Japan to get it b4 the U.S.
    1 - becuase its a M$ Game Studio game
    2 - You would think Japan would be after

but i guess if we ever get a chance to race the guys from japan, they'd have a leg up on us...

(i cant wait til memorial day weekend is over)

9. nitrox

nitrox HC ES ! <3

i know some magazine up here called gunk, they already got a copy of halo 3 i guess, because when i look to played game's, i see HALO 3 and about 20 achievement point's
    and they writed in their magazine the copy came from japan !!

japan has always been the first on the gaming platform, first to release game's, first to release console's
    FIRST TO RELEASE ANYTHING !!

WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO US, JUST RELEASE IT !!!!!!

10. Who

Who It's not a tumor.

I've had a contact playing it too

Its a reviewer for X360 magazine though (used to call himself Quaid66 on Atari forums, he gave a steady stream of info from his reviewers copy of TD U) and now hes reviewing Forza 2 (lucky git), apparently it's on sale now anyway

His tag is: The Comedian

11. TOPGEAR DOG

TOPGEAR DOG Secretly a shoplifter!

12. iBilo

iBilo ;)

My mate's got Halo 3 Beta.

13. Marc_CRX

Marc_CRX Tail End Out!!

So have I, and alot of people who have Crackdown also have the Halo 3 beta

14. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________