1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Former Lamborghini test driver Valentino Balboni talks about and drives the Countach

Discussion in 'Automotive Discussion' started by Diablo, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

A number of you may remember a clip from an old Jeremy Clarkson video (yes it's that long ago!) where a Lamborghini Diablo drives towards him at speed and then brakes to a stop directly in front of him. He then introduces that the man behind the wheel is Valentino Balboni (though it always sounded like Bilbao to me for some reason?), gets into the car and then is taken on one of the scariest drives he's ever been on. (it's a brilliant video and shows off some serious driving skill from Balboni, look it up if you haven't seen it)

Anyway this legend of Lamborghini recently did a video about the Countach and if you're a fan of supercars and/or Lamborghini, it is definitely worth a watch, and especially a listen. :cool:

[via CarScoops]

#1 Diablo, Jul 24, 2017
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 19, 2018
    TDUFREAK500 and Rassva like this.
  2. Rassva

Rassva Lannister

Check this too, I think I've posted it before, but who cares
    "Materially, I don't own any Lamborghini, but from an emotional and passionate viewpoint, I feel I own them all."

TDUFREAK500 likes this.