1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forza Motorsport 4 FM4 June Meguiar's car pack

Discussion in 'Archived Titles' started by TimBud, Jun 2, 2012.

1. TimBud

TimBud brmm

oh, of course. :)

2. calster17

calster17 Resident rubbish car fan.

Since I've been re-playing LA Noire again, the Ford De Luxe Coupe is welcome! Will make a nice Hot-rod, and maybe try to make a good track going one!

The MG is also welcome
    The Maserati Ghibli is a big YES!
    The C63 Black Edtion is a yes, but I can see I wont use it doe to Forza's "Thats alot of power you got there, your drifting that" attitude.
    Same for the RUF sadly
    The Celica is a yes, always loved the pop-up style!
    Beetle, of course!
    Toyota IQ, meh
    Corvette GT1...yawn

Alot of these cars I would't buy. I'll maybe get the pack, only have 50points so depending on my mood when I put points on(the lowest I can) depends on if I get 2 cars or the pack! (any more than 2 cars I want in a pack, its cheaper to get the whole thing instead of just the 3)

3. T1M

T1M ♥ MX-5 ♥

Lol, I like how they add the RUF after the Porsche onslaught. Anyway this is the only car I care for in the pack.

Also, whats the point of making a trailer if you barely show 3 cars....?

4. DeBleuchamp

DeBleuchamp Being a Hound Dog

For me:

BMW 507

lot of empty parking space

Ford Coupe
    MG A
    Volkswagen Beetle
    Maserati Ghibli II
    Mercedes C63 IamGay (see what I did there)
    RUF CTR
    Aston Cygnet
    Toyota Celica
    Corvette C6.R

I like novelty cars, and with the addition of another small car, and germany's most famous one, I say; WHERE IS MY AUSTIN MINI?!

Can hardly wait, this is the first pack in wich I think every car is at least interresting...

5. Camel

Camel New Member

Exactly! They're taking their time, it's been 7 years!

6. DeBleuchamp

DeBleuchamp Being a Hound Dog

Just made this when I was bored:
    We're getting some classic car love, keep it up Turn 10!

[​IMG]
    - Austin Mini Cooper S
    [​IMG]
    - Alfa Romeo SZ
    [​IMG]
    - Lancia Fulvia
    [​IMG]
    - Bentley Continental R
    [​IMG]
    - Ford Capri MK 1
    [​IMG]
    - Cadillac Series 75
    [​IMG]
    - Ford Gran Torino Sport
    [​IMG]
    - Honda S800
    [​IMG]
    - Volvo P1800 S
    [​IMG]
    - Peugeot 205 GTI

All of the above cars have been famous or different in their own way, and I would be really happy if any of these would find it's way into Forza 4, Forza horizon or any of the next installments ;)

7. Mb

Mb The Photographer

205 GTI, yes please.

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!