1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forza Motorsport 2 FM2 Police Cars

Discussion in 'Archived Titles' started by ThorpaaayUK, Jul 29, 2007.

1. ThorpaaayUK Steer with the rear

Having done a bit of racing, I fancied a go in the paintshop! And to get used to how its all working I thought I'd use a bit of inspiration I found on the net. I was trying to do a BMW BTCC car, but that didn't work out. So, I had my BMW, but needed a different scheme. Google provided the inspiration, and here she is. Needs a little bit of tidying up, but pretty much finished!

P.S. everyone else feel free to post their police creations, I've seen a few around!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

pics dont work mate.

3. ThorpaaayUK

ThorpaaayUK Steer with the rear

4. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

looks good, is it meant to be red though or has it been painted since.

5. ThorpaaayUK

ThorpaaayUK Steer with the rear

6. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

looks good, almost exact to the picture, just like you say a different car.

7. FA430RGT

FA430RGT Hoods and Alley-ways..

I'm pretty sure that the red police cars = Armed Officers.. Not sure however..

8. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

I've only ever seen red police cars when I was working up London and they were always 5series BMW's. I haven't seen them anywhere else.

9. YeOldeTDUMan

YeOldeTDUMan working too much

As FA says I think that's what the Met uses as Armed Response

I've got a Police Scooby in my car thread

10. Rollin in an STi

Rollin in an STi Subie Owner

i have a Dodge Charger in my garage with the cop car theme from my home town. i dont have any pics of it yet, but it looks real good. (if i recall, Nipper might have seen it before) the only thing i added to the car, was the abbreviation for the State i live in next to the town name. (to give a better idea to where the car is from. :) )

Fm2 would be better if they had the Ford Crown Victoria, that way i can have the right car)

11. FA430RGT

How come your pictures always come out amazing? HD? But would that really have no effect on the internet transfer?

12. Marc_CRX

Marc_CRX Tail End Out!!

they are resized mate, 800x450 and saved for Web through photoshop

13. FA430RGT

Ahh that makes sense.. To a certain degree man.. Very Cool nevertheless!