1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[FIXED] "View Post"

Discussion in 'Give us your feedback' started by T1M, Oct 5, 2015.

1. T1M

T1M ♥ MX-5 ♥

Yes.. I've been stalking people...

But when you view a users posts, and click 'View Post' to take you to the post in that thread, the link just takes you to the start of the thread, rather than that specific post in the thread. Just thought I'd report it.

2. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

I see what you mean, I'll have a look into this. Well noticed. :)

3. calster17

calster17 Resident rubbish car fan.

So who Y'all been stalking? :cheeky:

4. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Hey, after some Sherlock'ing I believe this is now fixed. Can you check just to be sure then I will mark the thread as fixed. Thanks.

5. killalldude

killalldude SRT-Avant

Yup, works now!

6. T1M

T1M ♥ MX-5 ♥

Yeah seems to work thanks :)

7. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

At least you can all feel comfortable that the Staff obviously haven't been stalking users for a while :evil: