1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finnish players?

Discussion in 'TDU1 - Xbox 360' started by Lateksi90, Mar 16, 2007.

1. Lateksi90

Lateksi90 New Member

Would be nice to know if here in TDU Central is some finnish players. If is, post here! ;)

2. xslackyxS7TT

xslackyxS7TT saleen S7TT is a beast

wot u on about if u have completed the game

3. Lateksi90

Lateksi90 New Member

Ehh...try explain that again :D
    I didn't understand correct...

4. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

Finnish, I take it is people from Finland. Not finished the game. I think a translator has been used here. Dosn't quite make scence.

Ok reading his other posts it dosn't seem to be a translator, im confused now.

5. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    Forum Team

Come on guys his english isn't perfect but it's understandable and the fact he's asking for Finnish players and his location is in Finland, put 2 and 2 together and you have Fin.

:D

6. Lateksi90

Lateksi90 New Member

Finnish and Finish are 2 different things...

7. ThorpaaayUK

ThorpaaayUK Steer with the rear

A guy from Finland speaks better English than Slacky. Tut tut.

8. Lateksi90

Lateksi90 New Member

Heh! :D
    I noticed that he uses some weird words, so i didn't understand his comment.

9. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    Forum Team

This is why I always recommend that people type correctly and use proper grammar because those who do not have english as their mother tongue learn english the same way we do and txtspk and the like is just gibberish to them ...well tbh it's just gibberish to even type like that imo unless it's on a phone as it was created to save money and shorten texts anyway.

Thanks Lateksi for showing this to be right. :D

10. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

Hay I worked out he was from Finland at least.

11. xslackyxS7TT

xslackyxS7TT saleen S7TT is a beast

for a start dont take the mic out of me alright second i understood it

12. ThorpaaayUK

ThorpaaayUK Steer with the rear

Lack of any sort of grammar and punctuation doesn't help matters either.

On English forums, its annoying enough, but when members who have put a damn site more effort into learning our language than we have theirs try to use the forum, its only common courtesy to use a language they will understand. I don't understand half of the txt business, and I'm bloody English!

[/rant]

13. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    Forum Team

Well we do seem to be getting a lot (almost 200 yay!) of people from all over the globe so even though this is an english speaking forum it would be common courtesy to type in a manner so that even those who only know little or are learning english can participate in full also. :D

14. FA430RGT

FA430RGT Hoods and Alley-ways..

Anyways, lets try and preserve the little peace remaining! I think that so far lateksi90 is the only member from Finland?...

15. Lateksi90

Lateksi90 New Member

Too bad if that's true... :(

16. Street Ryder

Street Ryder Speed Demon

Is there not 2 from finland, i thought i saw someone new join up from finland might be mistaken but...

17. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    Forum Team

You are correct, r3trosic (sp?) is Finnish also, if you want to check this click Members List > Search > Advanced search then type 'Finland' in the 'Location' textbox and hit 'Search'.

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!