1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FH3 Time Trials

Discussion in 'Let's Race!' started by Paladin Skylark, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Loek

Loek Alleged estate fetishist

I tried but I can't find a good tune for the 570S so I "tenporarily postponed" it and then forgot it inbetween my Online Adventure adventures.

2. ViralBunny

ViralBunny New Member

If we go by the FM6 rivals/time trials rules of yesteryear the winner of the weekly challenge choose a track/vehicle on sunday so the moderators can update on monday. And you don't get to choose more than once in a row. If the previous winner wins two in a row the runner-up selects the second week. Liked that concept

3. Milli

Milli An eternal apprentice.

Don't look for a tune, build your own. Learn how the suspension works and tune it yourself.

4. Loek

Loek Alleged estate fetishist

@Milli not sure if you aimed that at me but that is what I was doing. But I couldn't adjust the car so that it's drivable but still fast. I'm not an expert in this kind of stuff so I struggled a bit and left it.
    I can try to set a time though. But it's probably not fast enough.

#24 Loek, Apr 11, 2017
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 19, 2018
  5. H4milton

H4milton I'm voiD| H4Milton

@Loek if you want I can share my tune, check for TDUK under Mclaren 570S (use search and put description)

#25 H4milton, Apr 11, 2017
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 19, 2018
  6. carlos_69

carlos_69 OMG EVO

2.19.500 not bad for my driving but that corner/jump near the festival catches me all the times i'm full throtle through there

7. H4milton

H4milton I'm voiD| H4Milton

if you're using manual transmission then just before that corner use 4th gear. check the video I posted