1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forza Horizon 3 FH3 playtime!?

Discussion in 'Let's Race!' started by superhyper, Feb 1, 2017.

1. stephenatronach

I had a lot of fun on my first turboduck event, thanks for inviting me to come along! I uploaded my photos and thought I would share them with you.

Screenshot (141).jpg Screenshot (138).png Screenshot (137).png Screenshot (136).jpg Screenshot (135).jpg Screenshot (134).png
    Screenshot (133).png Screenshot (132).png Screenshot (131).jpg Screenshot (130).jpg Screenshot (129).png Screenshot (126).jpg Screenshot (125).jpg Screenshot (124).jpg Screenshot (123).jpg Screenshot (121).jpg Screenshot (118).jpg Screenshot (119).jpg

Attached Files:

2. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

Cool stuff, I like that first pic as it gives me some classic Gran Turismo intro feels. :p Awesome to see the different choices you guys made when it came to picking your cars too. Glad it went quite well for those who attended. :cool:

3. Loek

Loek Alleged estate fetishist

Great stuff @stephenatronach, you got some nice pics there!
    @Diablo: I thought that was funny, there were some suggestions like 'let's all get muscle, or V12 cars' and eventually tuner cars where everyone turned up in a Japanese car. Me and my LBW M3 didn't receive the memo :D

#83 Loek, Mar 5, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2018 at 1:22 AM
  4. PsychoticMammal

PsychoticMammal Beep Beep

Wait, when did anyone say this stuff? I never heard any of you. I just kinda looked at the cars you brought and got similar ones lol.

#84 PsychoticMammal, Mar 5, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
  5. Loek

Lol, Ozz, Mau and maybe some others which I couldn't locate had their mics on, maybe your voice chat volume was off or something.

6. PsychoticMammal

PsychoticMammal Beep Beep

Huh, ill have to look into that. Well sorry @Ozzmcom and the others for not following your suggestions lol

#86 PsychoticMammal, Mar 5, 2017
  7. calster17

calster17 Resident rubbish car fan.

My flatmate was downloading a massive update on his PS4, downloading god knows what on the PC and watching random car youtubers. I think this explains why my internet was rubbish.
    Looks like you guys had fun though, and hopefully I'll make it to the next event! :D

8. mau92

mau92 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I almost got you when you missed that checkpoint @Loekie5500

some pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#88 mau92, Mar 6, 2017
  9. Ozzmcom

Ozzmcom BBW-ingame

we'll go with the game chat next time. Some people didn't join the party also xbox app is cancer.

10. RobikV3

RobikV3 RB26DETT

Yeah I didnt and had zero idea there was such thing, Also the whole Win 10 is garbage...

But it was fun, still :D

11. Ozzmcom

Ozzmcom BBW-ingame

12. Ozzmcom

Ozzmcom BBW-ingame

gonna be cruising today hit me up on xbox msg

13. me™

me™ *turbo whistle*

I like this one.

[​IMG]

It perfectly embodies how I was totally unable to stay still in my 175hp Reliant Regal. :D

(With sports suspension and a limited slip diff, it's actually quite fun!)

ViralBunny likes this.
  14. Milli

Milli An eternal apprentice.

Talk about overpowered. That thing is undriveable.

15. Loek

It's alright if you can keep a steady throttle but because this race wasn't that serious I didn't do that :p

16. Milli

Milli An eternal apprentice.

Just shows how undriveable and overpowered it is. Has over 1000hp, can't use them without cause a massive wreck. :lol: If it uses 500 is already good enough.

17. Paladin Skylark

Quite a few of us are going to get together tomorrow (Sunday) - we were thinking around 3PM GMT time? When would everyone be available?

mau92 likes this.
  18. Paladin Skylark

Just a reminder we're getting together today at around 3PM GMT and we'll be around for awhile, so come cruise and have some fun :D

19. Loek

I'll probably be able to join on like 6 GMT, idk if there will be peeps when I'm there...

20. Ozzmcom

Ozzmcom BBW-ingame

me and ryzza cruisin rn

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!