1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ferrari F12 Berlinetta -end of production

Discussion in 'Automotive Discussion' started by F12Berlinetta, Jun 2, 2016.

1. I still hope this is not truth. F12 Berlinetta, 458 Speciale, 599 GTO and F40 are my favourite cars. I just can't believe they stopped production of one of my dream cars. She was very loud and beautiful :( I am now checking all websites with used Ferraris to check the prices of F12 Berlinetta.
    I know that they will replace this model with F12M, but come on... F12 Berlinetta was my favourite car with V12. Not only mine. Ferrari got a lot of new customers with this model. It was a sales hit.

I hope they wouldn't change a new model too much, I still want super loud exahust, amazing permormance and big V12 heart in it. And of course brillinat look :)
    What do You guys think?
    A picture of her :'(
    Zapasowe klosze ciemne.png
    #1 F12Berlinetta, Jun 2, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
    Rassva and Microphone like this.
  2. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

It's such an amazing beast. When will we be seeing its replacement, 2018?

If I were going to turn up in Maranello with a lot of money I don't think I'd be choosing this though. The GTC4 Lusso would get the money.
    F12Berlinetta likes this.
  3. The Compensator

The Compensator Future heel&toe historian

And where's the source?
  4. Ferrari F12 Replacement - F12berlinetta Update
    I did some research and I have some news: customers are still able to buy F12 Berlinetta in this year (and possibly in 2017). As I see on a website(the one above), Ferrari hadn't determine the date yet. But yes, they are planning replacing F12 with something different (like FF with GTC4Lusso).
    Well now I am happy with those news and I calmed down, sorry for bothering, but for me any rumours or news about F12 Berlinetta are important :p
    @#Myk2016 I think the replacement will come in 2017/2018, but we have to wait for any offical news.
    The Compensator likes this.
  5. Rassva

Rassva Lannister

Brasov, Romania
    Gigantic sigh. Hope the next one won't dissapoint.
  6. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

It's certainly one of the better looking front-engined coupes on offer imo. A real mean looking son of a mare.
  7. calster17

calster17 Resident rubbish car fan.

Aberdeen, SCO, UK
    To be fair, the cars 5 years old now so at the tail end of it's life 'Cycle'. So I'd be surprised if it was't replaced in the next year or so.

Never a massive fan admittedly, styling a bit to wild for my liking, especially compared to the 599, 575, etc
    So looking forward to the replacement, considering how nice the 488 & GT4C look! :)
  • About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!