1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ferrari 512 TR

Discussion in 'TDU1 - Xbox 360' started by Hudyma 72, Aug 1, 2007.

1. Hudyma 72 BiiK3R BOiiZ - club owner

Does any other owner of the Ferrari 512 TR think that its handling is awesome ..

i don't particularly like it myself for the way i drive, but i think its good at some good speed, a little tap of the e-brake and u turn a goo 90degree turn ... its immense ... !!

=]

Matty,

2. Aquila DK

Aquila DK is Tom Kristensen :D

I was stunned by it's handling when I took it for a Test Drive and it's definitely one of the best cars in my opinion.

3. YeOldeTDUMan

YeOldeTDUMan working too much

It's a great car ... especially in White!

4. Hudyma 72

Hudyma 72 BiiK3R BOiiZ - club owner

Light Blue For Me (H)

5. neil12345

neil12345 the mind is a dangerous t

LOL you have been dreaming of miami vice again lol

6. Johansen

Johansen Banned

hehe. i did the same thing. lol

7. YeOldeTDUMan

YeOldeTDUMan working too much

Well my cars ...

512 is White ... OK Miami Vice was a Testarossa but the 512TR was just the 'facelift'

308 is Red ... Magnum!

Countach is Black ... Cannonball!

Firebird is Black ... Bandit!

to name just a few

8. Johansen

Johansen Banned

when i drive my 308 that is red i change clothes to magnum p.i. style :p

9. bigbcraig

bigbcraig Making Skidmarks

I NEED TO GET POINTS!!!

HuDyMa, i was cruising with you some yesterdayt (before we all changed to caddys and i left), and it looked like it was a great performing car, but I still think it's not modeled right. the back end looks... truncated (excuse big words) -I know the angle off the roof doesn't end until the full rear of the car, but in the game it looks like the whole rear is too short & stubby (if that made sense to anyone)

10. Hudyma 72

Hudyma 72 BiiK3R BOiiZ - club owner

Ha yeah i remember,
    And i kinda understand what your getting at.
    But i kinda disagree - ALOT.
    lol, i just think that if you look at the other cars like the Countach, for instance, then I'd say the 512 is a very clean looking car.
    Also, if you have the car yourself, and press A to flash the headlights, WOW the car looks mint.

lol